JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought I lost a Benchmade had to retrace my steps almost a year and kinda gave up. I was talking to my son about the last time I saw it and it was when we were out for salmon and he needed it to cut some braid. I asked him to humor me and check his Grunden's and sure enough there it was in his pocket!

I thought I lost a Benchmade had to retrace my steps almost a year and kinda gave up. I was talking to my son about the last time I saw it and it was when we were out for salmon and he needed it to cut some braid. I asked him to humor me and check his Grunden's and sure enough there it was in his pocket!
You need to buy a couple Moras for fishing trip duty. Cheap , handy , easily replaced.

I chased a $50 streamlight for days (a week maybe) , after I dropped it in Chevy suburban engine compartment. Digging around the skid plate , flats of the frame, etc. Dug around in snow ,waited for the snow to melt and looked on the ground again.

Gone . Sometimes when you drop something a couple feet straight down, the universe just erases it from existence.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top