JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Is it old, heavy, and out dated? Maybe, but with a 10% off code, it can be had for $350 with free shipping or free two day shipping for $390. Looks like optics planet has a couple good deals going now.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Seems like a fair price for a Second Focal Plane scope.

The one everyone wants it the PST Gen I 2.5-10x32, which people use for DMR builds. Those are a little bit lighter and can mount lower due to the smaller objective. They are basically unobtanium and have gone up in value. Vortex replaced it with the Gen 2 which is FFP but carries a steep price tag.

If someone would do something like the US Optics 3-12x made in the Philippines instead of China I'd be all over it. That scope is almost perfect for a DMR build at 18 ounces. The PST II 2-10 is 8 ounces heavier than the gen 1, which is inexcusable even if it has a lot of improvements. I don't know why these guys just keep making heavier and heavier stuff. The 2.5-10 was ahead of it's time. I would take a mid-power variable (even SFP) that weighed 15-18 ounces and an offset red dot over most of the LPVOs out there right now. Less expensive, lighter, and better at everything than most of the 1-10s that cost 3x more for the whole setup.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top