JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
Kind of interested to heat why as of lately, NWFAs has allowed threads to stay open lately with clear implications of promoting violence against others and or even police and such?

Such threads used to be closed quickly and not allowed to create even further divisions between those on this site...

Or maybe I'm just a whiny triggered millennial?

Can't speak for other Moderators ....
For myself... I try to keep track of what is going on...and moderate when needed.
That said...I do not read each and every thread or post....

I can say that threads have been cleaned...and folks given reminders of our forum rules.

If any post or thread goes against the forum rules , I urge you or any other forum member to report it...So that it can be dealt with.
Andy

Agreed, please report them. Staff have lives as all other members and it's challenging to read every post from every member.

Agreed. Please mash the "Report" button if there is any concern. There no way any member, moderator or otherwise, is reading every post here, everyday. There is just too much content to sift through. Thanks much. :)

From what the responses are here from several Mod's looks like they just did not see them. I know I have not seen one. I have several times seen posts from people griping about LEO's with the usual rants but not anyone championing violence. If I saw one I would sure say something.

Two threads of recent are the one where the antifa idiot gets s beat down and folks here are applauding the act.

The second being the one about the guy getting red flagged over a 30 round magazine where members thought it was a great thing to disrupt and or even cause harm and or violence to police and other officials without knowing what the H is actually happening.

Again, report the post or thread and Staff will review.
Thank you.
Well that's just the thing. I'm fairly certain the mods replying to this thread have already been active in both threads.

So I'm curious to what's up with allowing this type of thread to continue?

Change in ideology?

Or is NWFA just changing in general?

Well that's just the thing. I'm fairly certain the mods replying to this thread have already been active in both threads.

So I'm curious to what's up with allowing this type of thread to continue?

Change in ideology?

Or is NWFA just changing in general?

I haven't read any of these threads you're referring to, but I can tell you that there hasn't been any sort of change in ideology on our part, and it doesn't sound like the threads mentioned have a place in the community we're trying to create here. As the others mentioned, if you see a thread that needs some mod attention, please click the report button (even if it isn't in direct violation of one of the rules) :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads