JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DSCN1339[1].JPG DSCN1340[1].JPG DSCN1341[1].JPG ( Final Price Reduction) I am selling my very clean c.1951 Winchester Model 75 .22 target rifle.
The rifle has Redfield target sights and comes with a leather sling and an extra 5 round magazine. The receiver is grooved for a scope mount. The rifle also has a hand stop for the under stock rail. I found another stripped factory stock in good condition that i am having refinished and installed. The rifle will also come with the stock that is shown in the photo.
Sale price is $650 cash. Absolutely no trades or lowball offers.
I am willing to split the cost of the background check and transfer fee.

Last Edited:
I am selling my very clean c.1951 Winchester Model 75 .22 target rifle.
The rifle has Redfield target sights and comes with a leather sling and an extra 5 round magazine.
Sale price is $695 cash. Absolutely no trades or lowball offers.
Photos available on request if you are serious.
I would like photos please

View attachment 373369 View attachment 373370 View attachment 373371 I am selling my very clean c.1951 Winchester Model 75 .22 target rifle.
The rifle has Redfield target sights and comes with a leather sling and an extra 5 round magazine. The rifle also has a hand stop on the under stock rail. The original owner shortened the stock and then added a recoil pad (i have no idea why someone would want to do that to a .22 rifle).
Sale price is $695 cash. Absolutely no trades or lowball offers.
The receiver is grooved ?

I found a nice stripped factory stock and will include it with the rifle. I'll also include a new reproduction plastic buttplate with screws.

Looks like the needed the recoil pad to give it additional length. Have you compared the two stocks to see if they actually did cut it down prior to adding back on.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.