JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here we have a sweet Western Field Pump Shotgun Model XNH-480D marketed by Montgomery Ward back in the day. I'd say it has 98% barrel bluing and varnish with a terrific looking walnut stock & pump slide. One side plate does have some scratches & finish lifting to the black anodizing that I have left alone – but could easily be touched up if you wanted to improve it (Numrich has replacement sideplates listed for <$10.00 + shipping). The blueing is a little thin on the top of the receiver but presents well. This is a full size example and not a youth model with a 26" barrel with no dings and bright shiny bore. Choked FULL and accepts 3" shells. Functions perfectly and the action is smooth. I believe this firearm was manufactured in the very early 60s by the Noble Manufacturing Co. and is virtually identical to their model no.70. $250.00 I really would like $ but would consider trades +/- $ including an M&P 22 Compact, 9mm Shield, M&P 9C or possibly others

Transfer & BGC fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Contact me through the site's private message feature.
Thanks

IMG_1202.JPG IMG_1203.JPG IMG_1204.JPG IMG_1205.JPG IMG_1207.JPG IMG_1208.JPG