JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
State
Washington
TC Lobo 3X pistol scope with mount. Glass is perfect. No dents, scope covers.
Perfect for Thompson Center collectors. No box.
$50
Shipping on your dime. IMG_3135.JPG IMG_3137.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It's just what I'm looking for. I have a .22 Hornet barrel that it would fit just perfectly on. Let me know about $, and shipping. Paypal? I'm in North Kitsap area of Washington State.

Thx,
Grant

I'll take $40 plus shipping for it. Send me your contact info and I will get your address from you in call or text and let you know my PayPal info.
It looks like it will fit in a small priority box on an angle but won't have padding on ends. medium box with no issue.
Let me know how you want it shipped if you buy.

I'll take $40 plus shipping for it. Send me your contact info and I will get your address from you in call or text and let you know my PayPal info.
It looks like it will fit in a small priority box on an angle but won't have padding on ends. medium box with no issue.
Let me know how you want it shipped if you buy.
360-731-9272 after 9AM is good tomorrow.
PO Box 141 Hansville WA 98340
Thanks so much!
Michael Grant

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top