JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Longview
State
Washington
$150
For SALE! Handfuls of vintage ammo cartridges from the 1960's to the late 90's or early 2000's. I'm no expert and I'm not researching every one of these.

Various loose12 ga ammo (50+), 16 ga (1), 20 ga (14) shotgun ammo, some paper crimp rolled (8-10count).
1 box of Remington 12 ga rabbit/squirrel load (25).
1 box of Activ Red Hornets Special Dove and Target Load (25).

Various loose rifle & pistol ammo cartridges. Some with corrosion, some like new.
1 box Remington 7mm mag high velocity center fire cartridges (20).
Speer bullets box 30 cal. (30). About 20% full box.
Speer bullets box of (100) 38 cal. No I didn't count them but the box appears full.
1 box of Western SUPER X 22 long rifle rim fire cartridges (50), & NO I didn't count them, box appears full.
8 boxes of Winchester Super X 22 long rifle rim fire cartridges. (50) in each box.

Plus handfuls of various other ammo. Vintage ammo should not be used. I have no guarantees on it working, nor do I know how it was stored over time. Some of this appears new & some has obvious varying states of corrosion. I will not clean these up. This is for collectors or decorative purposes, and any use is at your own discretion. The items in boxes look like new. Let me know if you need additional photos.

I can sell individual items. I'd let the entire lot go for $150.

View attachment 856332 View attachment 856333 View attachment 856335 View attachment 856336 View attachment 856337 View attachment 856342

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I didn't put a price because clearly the forum rules state "Leave this (price section) blank if this ad has multiple items for sale or if you only want to trade.".
I think you missed the meaning.
That doesn't mean a price is not required, but that the different items need to be priced individually.
Prices i
are required unless it's a trade post.

Hope that helps

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.