JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ive got a super interesting piece here.

Savage Super-Sporter in 30-06, magazine fed bolt action

I hate to sell this, because it is so unique... but Im needing the cash and this one is out.

Looks to have been polished previously, as I dont think stainless was an option back then (WWII era & earlier)
The stock looks like it was refinished at some point too. All in all it looks alright & well cared for over the years... even some notches in the stock, plenty of room for more!

Bore is crisp & shiny, everything works, feeds rounds just fine.

Has a Lyman peep sight installed.

$200
Meet in Vancouver or NE Portland

WP_20170415_22_55_02_Pro.jpg
WP_20170415_22_55_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20170415_22_56_15_Pro.jpg
WP_20170415_22_56_31_Pro.jpg
WP_20170415_22_57_22_Pro.jpg
WP_20170415_22_58_36_Pro.jpg

These were great rifles and way ahead of their times.
I have shot one before with that same Lyman sight .... excellent shooter.
I do agree it looks to have been polished and re-finished ... But an super nice rifle and good price.
Good luck with your sale!
Andy

I have one in -06 as well, was my grandfathers first rifle and is a great shooter. my blueing looks the same and has never had anything but hoppe's on it. great price and almost worth buying just to have the second mag! good luck with your sale.

I had a Super Sporter in 30-30 a few years back. A guy bought it for a little more than this asking price just because he wanted the rear sight. Mine was a bit nicer, but I think the bluing Savage used back then wasn't that good and wore thin through out the years. Either that or these babies sure got used hard! The gun for sale here looks like someone actually tried to take the finish off.

Still, I'm one of those that's tempted.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.