JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
La Center
State
Washington
Remington 700 LA ADL wood stock
  • Not sure the vintage or the maker - I'm guessing late 70's or early 80's, but I'm not an expert by any stretch
  • I bought it used but never put my rifle into it (went a different route)
  • Has a few minor dings and dents that you would expect for a wood stock that has actually been used, but really very minor. PM me for some more detailed pics
  • It will fit a magnum sporter profile barrel
  • You will need a longer front screw for this compared to the stock one that comes with today's tupperware stocks - you can get them from Brownells for a few bucks and they are easy to trim and fit.
Someone out there has a rifle of the right vintage that needs a replacement stock...

I'm going to make this an NWFA donation item as well. If you have a need for this stock, then gift a Bronze membership to another member, send me a screen capture of the donation receipt, and we'll make arrangements for pick-up (or I will ship at cost...I've got a box it will fit in).

20181124_120827.jpg
20181124_120841.jpg
20181124_120912.jpg
20181124_120932.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes, i do still have it. Getting ready to be on the road for a week for work, but private message me if you're interested and we can get the logistics figured out

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top