JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have one of these now less a scope. It took 15 years to find it! I like the ability to shoot shorts. Mine is in very good shape as well.

I mentioned I had a 582 earlier. Yours looks very fine with the proper scope. What are the optics and mount details ? I see you also have sling studs.

The scope is a Weaver 4x B4 model 3/4" tube with a Weaver tipoff base. It mounts to the dovetail of the receiver. Nice shooting .22. Sling stud in butt stock and front stud clamped to the magazine tube. I will have this rifle at this weekends Albany gun show. Stop by and take a look!

Thanks for the info on the scope. I have a useless one on mine at the moment. It still groups very well at 50 yards regardless. I will look for a correct period scope to keep my 582 honest looking.

I am interested in purchasing your scope and mount. I will be at the Salem gun show tomorrow. If you're not there we can make other arrangements. Rudedog

The Salem gun show was a bust. I did get a case for the 582 and was just shooting it with two youngsters. The current scope is a one inch monstrosity. I would like to purchase your scope and mount provided it is serviceable. Meaning fairly usable. I see you sent me a PM but I don't know how to open it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.