JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Over the years, I've seen a number of vintage nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) survival films. I figured others might find these interesting, so am passing a few along. Cheers.

Last Edited:
I remember all those Nuke, Bio, Chem flicks when I was a kid. Scared the crap outta me. If the network NBC made them today, they'd be telling us we're supposed to crouch down and kiss somebody else's a$$ goodbye.

Along the same lines ...

Civil Defense and the Trucking industry

The Medical Aspects of Nuclear Radiation

Bomb Proof

(This plugs microfilm as something industry should invest in. While wildly outdated, the notion of off-site backups for data is quite valid. I know I do so in both business and personal backup systems.)

Food Supply After the Bomb

I remember doing duck and cover drills in elementary school and I also remember the monthly air raid sirens testing. I grew up in Sacramento and we had McClellan Air Force base and then Mather Air Force base with B52 bombers. Sometime the B52 bombers would fly low over our neighborhood and it sounds like going to crash. I recall jumping out my bed asleep and diving under my desk in my room. :( I know a B52 crashed in December 1982 from Mather.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads