JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought that I would post in here to see if there is any interest. I have around 5 M17 US Military gas masks which are probably 1970's-1980's vintage. They are all in excellant shape and include the green canvas case. I have a few of the smaller water tight plastic boxes that go in the side pockets of the cases too and instructions. They all have old filters in them, but I do not have any new/sealed filters. These would be more of a collectors of novelty item in my opinion.

I also have a couple of the MCU-2A/P Gas Masks that were adopted in the early 1990's. I don't have any filters for these but I know that they are still available and these are probably useable masks today. They are in great shape also and include the green canvas case.

I think all the sizes are medium and large. I am thinking $25.00 shipped each and I would be willing to combine shipping if you are interested in multiple. If there is any interest then I will post pictures.

Thanks for looking.
Jim

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top