JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beautiful Italian Beretta 92S with walnut Grips LNIB. I believe this pistol was made in the 80's. It has walnut grips and is in excellent condition. It may have been fired as there is a touch of brass stain on the mag. There is no apparent wear on the gun. The gun comes with the box, one mag, manual, warrante card, and green instructional card. It has the euro mag release and lanyard. $600, open to trades (especially toward an AR pistol). Not willing to travel, located in the Medford Area.

2014-09-12 15.17.09.jpeg

2014-09-12 15.17.43.jpeg

2014-09-12 15.16.10.jpeg

2014-09-12 15.16.22.jpeg

2014-09-12 15.18.01.jpeg

2014-09-12 15.18.17.jpeg

Is there a major difference between this pistol, and the newer 92fs pistol?
Do they use the same magazines?

Never mind, I Googled it!

Beautiful pistol you have.

Last Edited:
I just picked up a 1989 92F from a fellow member here. Beautiful pistol as well! I hope someone picks it up from you...I love that you have the box and everything! Hopefully Taku is going home with this one :)

You bet. Unfortunately I wont be able to until Wednesday. I believe if you look closely, you can see it in the picture where it is in the box. It is down low on the handle near the mag well.

The Euro mag release is really nice for the range. For me, it pops the mag out right into the palm of your hand. (Because of where it is located). Looking at the mags that came with my newer 92FS, there is a notch on them which should work with the heal mag release. (Which means getting new mags should not be a problem).

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.