JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Another item found while cleaning out my parents house, this is a pretty little key-wound mechanical clock for your mantel or shelf. It has an Urgos UW-6/36 (I believe that means it was manufactured in 1936) movement and a nice rich chime. Includes the original winding key.

Cash would be my first choice but I'm always happy to hear what you have for trade.

Also check out my ad for a banjo, that bad boy is still available. Hell, I'll knock $50 off the total if someone wants them both.

20190913_142330.jpg 20190913_142305.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't have it at hand to measure it at the moment, but if I had to guess, I'd say probably 12" high, 8" wide, 6" deep? I'll measure it when I get home and update.

Agree with your description as a mantel clock and from the photos and description this is a nice example. However I would not consider it as carriage clock.

Out of curiosity, what distingushes it from a carriage clock? My grandmother, the original owner, always just called it "the carriage clock," hence my labeling, but I don't actually know enough about clocks to know how accurate that is.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top