JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have three old gerber fighting knives that I am looking to trade. I am open to anything firearms related, just shoot me some offers. All have sheaths, and all are in good condition. The Mark II is in like new condition, the command I is also in great condition, but has about 4 little scratches on the blade, and the Mark I has seen a lot of use but is still in good used condition.

SOLD First up is a Mark II. The serial # is H2277S, which puts it at 1988. $150 SOLD

Next is a Mark I. These do not have a dating system, but it is L6 steel and has the gray armor-hide grip so it was produced prior to 1977. $135

And last is a Command I. These also do not have a dating system but it has a leather sheath and 440c so it is somewhere between 1981-1986. These are pretty rare, especially in this condition. $250

Here is a picture, I can email better ones if you are interested.
<broken link removed>

Well usually when you sell an item you post a price so that people that dont know anything about the item can get an idea of what its worth. So ill try another way. Ill give you 10 bucks for all of them, now you laugh and then counter offer.

Matt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top