JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a really nice Gerber Flauer I've been contemplating selling for a couple of years the knife is in great shape with original sheath. There is a slice in the sheath from many years ago when it sliced through and got my hand with it:) I put a piece of plastic inside the sheath to remedy the problem.

Asking $100 obo

Would consider some trades for .308 ammo and components. Maybe other trades as well.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I have a really nice Gerber Flauer I've been contemplating selling for a couple of years the knife is in great shape with original sheath. There is a slice in the sheath from many years ago when it sliced through and got my hand with it:) I put a piece of plastic inside the sheath to remedy the problem.

Asking $100 obo

Would consider some trades for .308 ammo and components. Maybe other trades as well.

View attachment 274533 View attachment 274534

View attachment 274533

View attachment 274534
Hi was wondering if you still have the knife was looking for one for my brother for birthday gift my father passed and had on e my brother wanted one

Im in colorado I just stumbled across your ad by luck

Ok. Cool. I'd prefer a mo because I despise Paypal, but if that is easiest for you I'll do it as a "gift". Also, I'm pretty firm on the price but I could handle the shipping for you if that helps. My name is Heath by the way.

Hi keith my name is Travis Taylor if you send me mo info I'll get it out out asap I'm hunting in the am this will mean allot to my brother thanks good luck hunting this season if your going out

Hi keith my name is Travis Taylor if you send me mo info I'll get it out out asap I'm hunting in the am this will mean allot to my brother thanks good luck hunting this season if your going out

Heath Annett
1503 Lord St
Kelso, WA 98626

As soon is I get the mo I will ship the knife. Happy it's going to someone who will appreciate it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top