Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Vintage Daisy model #25 BB gun, cork gun $50

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by dolphins84te, Nov 21, 2011.

1. dolphins84te

dolphins84te Redmond, OR Member

I live in Central Oregon, but will be between salem, Portland and tacoma from 12/2-12/4. My prices are pretty firm. There currently isn't really anything that I am looking for in a trade, but I am always willing to trade up in value if you see something of mine that really gets your interest.

As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a phone call or text message if you want: 541-306-1399

Randy

Fresh from Rogers, Arkansas. Looks good, no significant rust. Does not have inner barrel for either the BB's or the corks, so does not currently fire. Otherwise, seems fully functional.

th_P1110031.jpg

2. dolphins84te

dolphins84te Redmond, OR Member

Bump. Coming your way...