JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you wanna know. I've owned a few faulks crow calls they work real well. I would hang onto it, as it is a piece of history now. There was a day that you could hunt crows season round. It is not so now. If Washington State ever wants to look at predator management again, they should look at opening this season up liberally again. Would be good for the ducks and any native pheasants we have left.

What do you wanna know. I've owned a few faulks crow calls they work real well. I would hang onto it, as it is a piece of history now. There was a day that you could hunt crows season round. It is not so now. If Washington State ever wants to look at predator management again, they should look at opening this season up liberally again. Would be good for the ducks and any native pheasants we have left.

I am looking for information regarding "Bill Jones" ENTICER GAME CALL.
I have one and would like to know who made it, is the company still in business, does it have any current value, is it a collectable.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top