JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
232 rounds of vintage Remington Kleanbore .22lr ammunition. Four full fifty round boxes of Remington-UMC .22lr Kleanbore, and one partial box of Remington-Dupont Hi-Speed Kleanbore ammo (33 rounds). I'm no expert, but my understanding is this ammo was manufactured anywhere from the 1930's through the 1960's. You can't buy this in the store, that's for sure. One of the boxes is missing an end flap, but other than that they are all in good condition with only shelf/ storage wear.
I'm looking for $100 or offers or a trade ? Must be 18 years old or older, I will ship within Oregon if we can make arrangements.

P6190633.jpg

P6190636.jpg

P6190640.jpg

P6190641.jpg

This stuff is older than I am, but I've been slowly shooting my way through a bunch of this for the past ten years or so. I shot up most of the Hi-Speed stuff and mostly just didn't want to shoot lead ammo through my gun for easier (and less) cleaning purposes so what's left has been spared. Then I realized this stuff is old! Maybe someone would want it, maybe not and I'll just put it away for another ten years.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.