JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2015-11-06 00.01.12.jpg

I ended up with this fine knife on trade not realizing it is nice collectors piece, but because it felt so good in my hand. Before I chop my deer up with it, I thought I would give you guys a chance at it. It is a 1970's Blackie Smith designed 6060 drop point, of 440, manufactured by Alcas/Bowen and co for S&W's Custom Series, which is commemorating the anniversary of the, "Police Marksman Association." Retail price then was $350, so it must have been a pretty fine blade. Speaking of, it is engraved with the occasion and has never been sharpened. It also bears a serial number. (pic is from the complete of Smith and Wesson offerings)
asdfasdfasf.PNG
Looking to trade for a benchmade auto, preferably a HK OTF or something. I can add cash if needed. Cash sale of $150, considerably less than they are going on Ebay for. Now, as a non-knife aficionado and not usually impressed with knives in general (thats why we have guns), I was blown away by how nice and tight everything was on this bad boy. Just a real peach.
zxcvzxcvzxvc.jpg
page.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top