JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade are 3 slabside and 6 aluminum waffle mags. These are very rare vintage Russian made AK 47 magazines. As you can tell from the pics they are in excellent condition and appear to be unused. There are various stamps all over these, the aluminum have the Izmash triangle w/arrow inside. The slabsides have electropencil numbers written on them and are heavy steel. I have not fired these for function to keep them in pristine condition so sold as is.

$75 each. Trades: S&W/Colt .22lr/.38/357's revolvers, .223/5.56, 7.62x39 ammo, AR-15 lower. Open to other trades, what you got?
**NEW PRICE- $50 EACH**

akmags3.jpg

akmags2.jpg

akmags1.jpg

Hey, new on here but have been searching the ol interwebs for some of the more rare AK mags for a while and came across this post so I had to create an account to reply to you. Still available? If so which ones? I'm a buyer ASAP. LMK.

Learned something new today, first time I have seen aluminum AK mags, and what about the guy that resurrected a 10 year old post, I wonder what todays price on these would be, adjusted for inflation.

Learned something new today, first time I have seen aluminum AK mags, and what about the guy that resurrected a 10 year old post, I wonder what todays price on these would be, adjusted for inflation.

These are now 100-125 each in todays market. Pre Rona the slabs were 75-100, waffle 80-100, condition being the difference in cost. Occasionally cheaper could be had, but they would be metal damaged in some form

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top