Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Vintage Aluminum Waffle/ Slabside AK47 Mags

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by bloodnguts, Mar 21, 2011.

1. bloodnguts

bloodnguts Seattle Member

For sale or trade are 3 slabside and 6 aluminum waffle mags. These are very rare vintage Russian made AK 47 magazines. As you can tell from the pics they are in excellent condition and appear to be unused. There are various stamps all over these, the aluminum have the Izmash triangle w/arrow inside. The slabsides have electropencil numbers written on them and are heavy steel. I have not fired these for function to keep them in pristine condition so sold as is.

$75 each. Trades: S&W/Colt .22lr/.38/357's revolvers, .223/5.56, 7.62x39 ammo, AR-15 lower. Open to other trades, what you got?
    **NEW PRICE- $50 EACH**

akmags3.jpg

akmags2.jpg

akmags1.jpg

2. bloodnguts

bloodnguts Seattle Member

Bump... NEW PRICE... ***$50 EACH***

3. David Spinelli

David Spinelli Tampa Fl New Member

Hello,My name is Dave,I would like to buy 2 of your Russian aluminum waffle AK magazines.

4. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Why must you torture me?!

I seriously want one of each.. And I understand the price, (great price by the way) sucks that Im cash poor.

Im going to keep an eye on this thread, if these are available down the road I seriously want them.