JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is this the real deal, a mid 60's "Lee West" stereo alpha chair.

(The more elongated "Egg" or "Pod" chair was originally designed by Thor Larsen and dubbed the "Ovalia chair. " is the orignal but after that many copies were made of the simplified geometric form, this chair is often used as a prop in science fiction films during the 1970s. Since then, they have appeared in many films, television commercials and print advertisements this includes a version of this chair featured prominetly in the movie Men In Black.)

This was going to be a gaming chair for my kids. Just never had the time or money to restore it.
I think it would be perfect for that. I intended to intall a shaker in base and with modern speakers this would be good for just enjoying great music as well.
as you can see it is need of restoration but in good shape to start. I believe this is a fair price, to keep and enjoy, or to restore and turn over.
Asking $600
Wife is seeing a surgeon in the portland area (the reason for selling this, many many doctor bills kicking my butt) so delivery is possible.

alpha chair front.jpg

alpha chair side.jpg

alpha chair back.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top