JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland/vancouver area
State
Oregon
New member here but I've been active on rokslide for a while now. Just got into reloading and have been able to find plenty of other components, im just really struggling to find these components for my 6.5 prc(vv n32c is for something else tho) I live in the portland/vancouver area but am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet.

I also have these items id be willing to trade for any of the powders in the title:

6.5 prc eld-m match ammo single boxes

300bo 190gr hornady sub x ammo almost a full case

Hodgdon CFE BLK powder 3 lbs

Alliant 1200r powder 3lbs

BNIB lapua 308 brass with large primer pocket 3 boxes

Hoyt rx1 29inch draw 70lb bow with black gold pure gold sight, hamskea rest and tight spot quiver

Case of 1000 blazer 9mm 115gr FMJ ammo

Please pm me or post here if you have some of those powders to sell me or want to trade me

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
300bo hornady sub x ammo what are you willing to trade for a 1lb of H1000?
I also have some target stuff i think its the hornady black subsonic id have to check. And id do whatever fair market value is for each straight across, no pandemic pricing for either if that sounds fair to you lets make it happen!

Edit: looks like they're about the same price. I pm'd you about it

Screenshot_20220116-214443_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20220116-214425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.