JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
That's really odd. When I emulate that resolution on the new posts page, this is what I see. Are we looking at the same page?

1617554932937.png

Those who can't see them, please check back every hour or so and let me know if it's updated. Sometimes it takes a while to update even if you clear your caches, restart, etc.

I can now see the view count, but it requires an extra step. When I click on Classifieds in the index, I see only the new Classified entries. At this point, view count is not available.

When I click on a category of the sub-index, there I can see the view count.

I attempted to post screen shots to help describe what I'm actually seeing, but I'm not able to add any verbage to the post after the initial screen shot is entered to the post. I mentioned this yesterday, and was told that issue should be reported on a separate post. It is important to mention here, just so the context is understood of not being allowed to enter any further verbage. If I enter a screen shot and cannot add a caption or description, the value of the screen shot is lost.
Belay this...I figured it out.

Bottom line...I can now see the view count via extra avenues.

EDITED TO ADD...

I can now also see the view count in the NEW ADS category. I cannot however, see a view count when I search and find my previous ads.

Last Edited:
Now that I've figured out (at least a little) how to imbed text with photos...

If I click on Classifieds, I get the newest ads. And the view count is visible.
InkedInkedScreenshot_2021-04-04 New Classified Ads_LI.jpg

If I click on the Classified sub-index, the view count is also visible.
InkedScreenshot_2021-04-04 Non-Firearm Item Classifieds(2)_LI.jpg

If I access my ads any other way, I do not see a view count.
InkedScreenshot_2021-04-04 Search results_LI.jpg

So to see a view count of my ads via the index, I must scroll down however many days, weeks, or months to access the ad I'm looking for. If i search directly, view count is unavailable.

Thanks for the explanation @WAYNO, screenshots are always a huge help!

As I mentioned in this post on page one, the previous version didn't have views on those pages either (that's a screenshot from the old version right before the upgrade). This isn't something I did, it's just not part of the software.

Hah, no problem, we'll get there :D

I always keep a live version of our old site for situations like these, so I can compare in real-time. I just did a search for a test classified and I'm not seeing any reference to a view count on the search/your classifieds page. Maybe it was on another page?

View attachment 852966

I do have some good news though, the new system has a page where you can view a list of your ads, and I've added it there along with some other info such as when the ad was last updated, the ad status, etc :s0155:

1617649038558.png

I only saw this on a real old system and, as far as I can recall, never on a contemporary device. However, in the off chance it helps, it is now working on them all, including the aforementioned dinosaur environment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top