JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Which views are you referring to (and with which device, browser, etc)? :)

In the list of threads in a given section there used to be a small count of thread views in the list. Sorry, I don't have a screenshot of the old style. Device is a Windows 10 box running the latest build of Chrome.

No biggie; just thought I'd report it.

Wow, that's really odd. What resolution on the one you were using when you first noticed it?

False alarm and it is user error. I could have sworn I saw that on one of my primaries. Couldn't reproduce, couldn't reproduce ... then remembered I had an ancient XP VM running at one point and must have, in my distracted state, opened a browser/NWFA in said. That is the only location I can make it happen and it is totally immaterial for the obvious reason.

Been a long day. Had a second interview followed by an avalanche of quarter-end related crapola when I got back to the office.

Mea culpa.

And I still cannot see a view count. Important to me, only to see if any given ad I've posted is generating any interest.

Can you guys post screenshots and mention which device and browser you're using? Having a hard time tracking this one down :)

Screenshot_2021-04-02 Search results.png

It will also not me edit to add more information...

I would have said, Asking me about my browser and/or other other equipment is akin to asking a housewife what size motor is in her dishwasher before he can come out to make repairs.

I have a HP tower, my browser is a Google function, my cellphone is a Motorola, and my tablet is a Samsung Galaxy.Tab-A.

Hah, no problem, we'll get there :D

I always keep a live version of our old site for situations like these, so I can compare in real-time. I just did a search for a test classified and I'm not seeing any reference to a view count on the search/your classifieds page. Maybe it was on another page?

1617392949820.png

Hah, no problem, we'll get there :D

I always keep a live version of our old site for situations like these, so I can compare in real-time. I just did a search for a test classified and I'm not seeing any reference to a view count on the search/your classifieds page. Maybe it was on another page?

View attachment 852966

Whenever I reviewed my ads, somewhere at the bottom it would give me a view count and a reply count. And as I mentioned earlier, this problem happened before the software change. Further, it would sometimes show a view count for just a second or two, and as soon as I started scrolling, the view count disappeared.

When I attempt to edit a post containing a photo, this is what I see, and there is nowhere on the screen that will allow my cursor to add more verbage.

View attachment 852968

Please make a new thread for this separate issue :s0155:

Whenever I reviewed my ads, somewhere at the bottom it would give me a view count and a reply count. And as I mentioned earlier, this problem happened before the software change. Further, it would sometimes show a view count for just a second or two, and as soon as I started scrolling, the view count disappeared.

Ah, so it might have been an issue before. The new classifieds system has all the ad info on the sidebar, but it won't be live for a while yet.

1617394441792.png

What I recommend as a workaround for now is going to the category where your ad is posted and using the new "Started By" field. This will list your open ads and allow you to see the views like a normal thread.

1617394811621.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads