JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This closely reflects the animal nature in humans as well. Despite our claims to being "civilized". The strong will always prey on the weak.

You see it every day.

I was thinking......since I saw........

freeloading grizzly bear in Yellowstone Park

Well sorry, but my mind went to.
Dont_feed_the_bears.jpg
Maybe it was because "freeloading bear" was mentioned?

Yeah but the thread is about a Grizzly Bear.

OK, Ok, ok.....so since I been called out (on many occasions) for not having a "Firearms" connection to my posts. Well......here it is.

"What's better, Bear Repellant or a Large Caliber Firearm?"

5052797091_cbe02fe21d.jpg

Sorry......I did it again (I guess). Rrrright......we were talking Grizzly Bears.
Lord_I_apologize_for_that.jpg

Really2.gif

bear_tongue.jpg

Oh_Lord.jpg

Aloha, Mark

I was thinking......since I saw........

freeloading grizzly bear in Yellowstone Park

Well sorry, but my mind went to.
View attachment 1104232
Maybe it was because "freeloading bear" was mentioned?

Yeah but the thread is about a Grizzly Bear.

OK, Ok, ok.....so since I been called out (on many occasions) for not having a "Firearms" connection to my posts. Well......here it is.

"What's better, Bear Repellant or a Large Caliber Firearm?"

View attachment 1104233

Sorry......I did it again (I guess). Rrrright......we were talking Grizzly Bears.
View attachment 1104234

View attachment 1104235

View attachment 1104236

View attachment 1104237

Aloha, Mark
You should make picture books. You got a whole story right there. :)

Yep when you are the apex predator you take your meals at the easiest spot there is. Why work hard for a meal if your neighbor is willing to do the work and you can just take it. Hmmm? This is sounding like something I see in humans too :s0140:
It's what I'd do in a desperate situation. I'm not above taking someone else's stash by whatever means if it meant my survival or my families. it's nature.

Smart bear. Actually, the bear is not hunting with them so much as following along to profit from their work. Kinda like the federal government does to the average taxpayer.

It's what I'd do in a desperate situation. I'm not above taking someone else's stash by whatever means if it meant my survival or my families. it's nature.
"By whatever means" (necessary)…a familiar mantra amongst a certain delusional class of social miscreants nowadays.

Regardless, be careful with that larping & looting there Mr SoiledSnake, you might get shot in the face and there won't be any respawn after 30 seconds

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top