JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm amazed that the media praises this type of response. Its a miracle the gun didn't go off. It could have played out much worse. The guy defending himself could have been shot at the very least. The most appalling thing is his lack of situation awareness. He didn't even know the guy was there until a gun was stuck in his face. Many lessons can be learned from this incident.

That white male reporter in the first part of the video (The Asian woman is also from Cali and fits the same description) is a Cali reporter from my old stomping grounds and he's a rabid anti gunner. He's one of the dirty birds who created the filthy cage that cali has become, then escaped up here

Intended victim almost got it right, better than letting that hyena shove a gun in your face. I would have preferred a repeated injection of 10MM but I teach gun disarming techniques as well. The key to surviving this sort of incident is not to be in condition white, ever.. see the potential threat coming and take them down hard at the first sign of violence. IE while the hyena is trying to rob someone else, plug him

If you do have to disarm, grab the gun and get it offline of your body, turn it "in" towards the perp's body, but act more aggressively and with more forward positive force, grab the wrist with the other hand and break his grip on the weapon. Use it to smash him in the head until you can reverse it to shoot him up

If you watch the video when he grabs the gun he inadvertently points it at the very small child sitting next to him. Thank Jesus Trevonnte (huh, similar clothes, similar name, similar ethnicity, similar criminal intent, wonder if this is Obama's kid too?) didn't get a round off and kill that kid. Too bad most Seattlites are disarmed, someone could have ended this and not forced the taxpayers to pay for that piece of bubblegum to get a better education as a criminal until he gets paroled.

Its also very possible that the reason the "Hero" reacted the way he did was that because he was not firearms ignorant he could tell that the firearm was maybe a BB/Pellet/Airsoft gun or that he knew if he pressed back on the slide the pistol would not fire. OR maybe his fight or flight reaction took over and previous training took over and he did what he was taught to do in a class or more likely the military.

good on him though he did something.

He chose not to be a victim!
That kid could and probably would have accidentally shot someone later, why not try and stop it right then and there?!

Only sheep do nothing, that one guy has fantastic instincts.
Kudos.

All in all, without 20-20 hindsight, the passenger reacted quite well for a presumably untrained person. Turning the weapon back into the suspect was a sound move and he followed up with empty-hand blows to the suspect's face, also good. I like that kid, he has potential.

No doubt that guy will be changed forever from this experience. Hopefully he seeks out some training and gets good at this.

All in all, without 20-20 hindsight, the passenger reacted quite well for a presumably untrained person. Turning the weapon back into the suspect was a sound move and he followed up with empty-hand blows to the suspect's face, also good. I like that kid, he has potential.

No doubt that guy will be changed forever from this experience. Hopefully he seeks out some training and gets good at this.

I agree, he has potential, but it must be drawn out thru training

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads