JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Washington Gun Law President, William Kirk, discusses Art. 1 Sec. 24 of the Washington State Constitution and how that likely offers citizens of this state MORE protection than its Federal counterpart. While the Second Amendment prohibits any infringement upon one's right to possess a firearm, our State Constitution prohibits even mere impairment of that right. Does the answer to all of Washington's gun control measures actually lie in the very document which created this state? Learn more and arm yourself with education today.

SECTION 24 RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.

Well, the man makes a good case against these restrictive anti gun laws. He even defines the words of that state constitution. Seems like a easy win to me.

"SECTION 24 RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired,"

Impair: to diminish appreciatively.

Governor Insley and the AG Ferguson know full well they are violating state law. Have been for years. But they have tax funded legal teams and fighting this feels like a losing battle. Thats what they count on.

I feel that most of us would financially support a dedicated challenge, well planned by Wa gun law, GOA, or other big organization with the expertise and experience to push a challenge through.

I know I would.

More importantly, they have pet judges who think the State Constitution is nothing more than toilet paper. I would support such a case, IF the fix weren't already locked in at the WSSC level--meaning we need to start by replacing eight walking dogturds draped in black robes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top