JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My god, he looks like you! Keep the videos comin I enjoy your humor! Don't worry your son will enjoy it too in 15 years or when you pass, which ever comes first.

OMG that child has a GUN!!!!

You should read <broken link removed>

A 10 year-old elementary school student in Kennewick is expelled this week, after school administrators find a YouTube video he made where he displays several guns...

...The student did not make any threats to his school or any students in the 3 minute video, but the Kennewick School District expelled the boy as a safety precaution.

"Any time that something of this nature is brought to our attention, our first step is to expel a student, so that we can start an investigation"

The school has not sent any letters home to parents explaining the expulsion.
Administrators say that's because the incident took place off campus over the weekend, and there were no threats made to the school or students.

I'll not be posting any videos of my kids shooting.

A 10 year-old elementary school student in Kennewick is expelled this week, after school administrators find a YouTube video he made where he displays several guns...

...The student did not make any threats to his school or any students in the 3 minute video, but the Kennewick School District expelled the boy as a safety precaution.

"Any time that something of this nature is brought to our attention, our first step is to expel a student, so that we can start an investigation"

The school has not sent any letters home to parents explaining the expulsion.
Administrators say that's because the incident took place off campus over the weekend, and there were no threats made to the school or students. .

That is so messed up on so many levels I don't even know where to start.

You should read this. I'll not be posting any videos of my kids shooting.
There is a huge difference between a video of a boy shooting under direct supervision at an official gun range and a young kid with no visible supervision displaying his guns in his bedroom. That is the part people tend to leave out when they try to get people so worked up about stuff like this.

There is a huge difference between a video of a boy shooting under direct supervision at an official gun range and a young kid with no visible supervision displaying his guns in his bedroom. That is the part people tend to leave out when they try to get people so worked up about stuff like this.

You seem to think these skool people are making rational decisions. A guy got arrested last week (in Canada, yeah, yeah, I know) cause his kid drew a picture of a gun.

You seem to think these skool people are making rational decisions. A guy got arrested last week (in Canada, yeah, yeah, I know) cause his kid drew a picture of a gun.
And in Canada it would have been illegal for that father to have owned the gun the girl drew. That is not the case here. You are comparing apples to volkswagons.

I took this video a few months back when my son was enjoying his second ever trip to the range to shoot. I wanted me to upload some of the video so he could show his friend. I haven't been able to get him interested in revolvers yet, but I am working on it.

My Son's 2nd Time Shooting - YouTube
Take him to this range...

Girls Shooting .357 Magnum Revolver - YouTube

...I'm sure he'll suddenly become very interested in revolvers. ;)

Nice coaching, Dad. Looks like you both had a good time.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads