JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of the reasons I don't open carry and use regular looking bags when moving guns to vehicle etc. Another example closer to home the reinhoel murderer who murdered a trump supporter in cold blood. He was part of a group that several weeks earlier attacked a man open carrying in downtown Portland and they stole his gun (reinhoel was shot in the arm at that time).

It seems to me that crimes whether theft, assault, car jacking etc are crimes of opportunity. If it's out of sight out of mind they never see the opportunity. The other part is situational awareness and not being an easy target where they may see the opportunity but move on to easier prey.

Last Edited:
No shirt.
Sweats.
Beat mashed potato body.
Headphones.
"shadow boxing"
Zero situational awareness.
Open carry.

Tossed his gun hoping they would take it….. (what's the point of carrying it then….). Time to go back to the drawing board.

I have nothing positive to say.

I'm going to go to the gym now.

4C4C340F-6B59-4190-846A-F68CC79FD89D.jpeg

Last Edited:
Probably, that sidewalk to fence didn't leave much room to E&E tho
Easy to MMQB. I walk around the block several times every day and know every vehicle that comes from each direction. I have had to avoid some behind the wheel cell-phone zombies on several occasions. Simply coming to a stop helps out a bit.

A lot of times, simply stopping and staring down the threat lets them know that you know they are there, and causes them to move to an easier target.

Not 100%, but better than entombed in your favorite yoga podcast, unaware of your real surroundings.

Easy to MMQB. I walk around the block several times every day and know every vehicle that comes from each direction. I have had to avoid some behind the wheel cell-phone zombies on several occasions. Simply coming to a stop helps out a bit.

A lot of times, simply stopping and staring down the threat lets them know that you know they are there, and causes them to move to an easier target.

Not 100%, but better than entombed in your favorite yoga podcast, unaware of your real surroundings.
Town of 156?

How many blocks are there? Lol , just yanking your chain.

Semi seriously. I've had someone try to run me over before. Telephone poles saved me.

While I am big on people who wish to open carry you have to not act like a moron. If you want to do this you have to be aware. Then to toss the gun away while running? WTF is the point of having the gun if all you plan to do is toss it to the scum?

WTF is the point of having the gun if all you plan to do is toss it to the scum?
There is/was no 'point'. This is a possibly a non too uncommon case of someone buying a gun (and probably his first) on a whim, maybe out of paranoia or just 'following the crowd' and has no idea of really what he has or why and obviously zero understanding of the responsibilities of owning a gun.

His throwing it down proves all this.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads