JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally, I wouldn't let my 14yr old daughter ride the max anywhere.....not just the hoochies, but the 60 yr old petafile as well. I'll just stay in the woods where us rednecks belong! :)

Personally, I wouldn't let my 14yr old daughter ride the max anywhere.....not just the hoochies, but the 60 yr old petafile as well. I'll just stay in the woods where us rednecks belong! :)

rednecks are good people,they invite a stranger for a bite to eat if he's hungry,give him a drink if he's thirsty and give him a hand if his truck breaks down.a redneck don't belong in the city where the filthy liberals live.your safe and happy in them woods thats the place to raise your kids where they can learn some values,not learn to be gangsters and liberal filth.

j. jackson, a. sharpton, malcom x and the black panthers

^reason why "racism" is still alive and well today.

F*cking ghetto trash. I absolutely hate "thug gang banger twats" Every time I pass by one it makes me want to pistol whip em.

There seems to be a lot of this black on white crime lately. But, again all of it is getting swept under the rug, or labeled as "rowdy teenagers". Makes me f*cking sick to my stomach, and I'm "of color".

haha,they just caught the ghetto rats that beat the girl and arrested their ghetto rat mother too.
one of the animals that hit her was 18 so she gets to take the long ride for it.
justice is somewhat served.....

heres her rap sheet(the 18yr old)but i dont see hate crime on there

Booking Information

SWIS ID:

Name:

Burns, Rakeshia Shamone

Female

Race:

Black

Height:

5 ft 3 in

Weight:

210 lbs

Hair:

Black

Eyes:

Brown

Arresting Agency:

Portland Police, Other

Arrest Date:

1/12/2012 7:14 PM

Booking Date:

1/12/2012 8:11 PM

Current Status:

In Custody

Assigned Facility:

MCDC

Projected Release Date:

Unknown

Court Case No.

None

DA Case No.

None

Citation No.

None

Charge

Bail

Status

RIOT (C Felony)

$5,000

Unsentenced

ASSAULT III (C Felony)

$5,000

Unsentenced

DISORDERLY COND 2 (B Misdemeanor)

$1,500

Unsentenced

INTERF W/PUB TRANS (A Misdemeanor)

$2,500

Unsentenced

HARASSMENT - B MISD (B Misdemeanor)

$1,500

Unsentenced

Court Case No.

None

DA Case No.

None

Citation No.

None

Charge

Bail

Status

FACILITY HOLD (U )

$0

Unsentenced

gotta love liberal portland,turn the tables and jessie jackson would be all over it but insted it gets swept under the carpet
.welcome to the new world order!

Something like this happened not far from St. Louis, just across the river in Illinois.

Some freshman black kid didn't want a white kid sitting next to him on the bus because he was white (reverse discrimination anyone?) White kid got tired of standing up since people with open seats weren't letting him sit anywhere and sat next to him regardless.

Black kid gets pissed off, punches white kid in the face repeatedly, the whole bus erupts into a bunch of monkeys at the zoo. Then minutes later some other black kid gets out of his seat, walks back to the white kid and then punches him too.

This caused a national outcry at reverse discrimination across the nation when it happened, even Rush Limbaugh commented on it saying that perhaps the black kids of that school district should ride separate buses if there was that much racial tension.

But i was shocked to not find Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton not making so much as a comment on the incident of what his people had done to the white kid.

Unfortunately the whites in our community aren't as organized as the blacks are. There was talks over the next week, on craigslist and whatnot about people gathering to do a march on the town (we didn't want any racist elements though in the march) where the racial incident happened, but nothing ever materialized, but I do recall the racial tensions were quite high across the St. Louis area in the weeks following that incident on a school bus.

You can read about it here.

Student attacked on Belleville West bus

BTW both kids who punched the white kid were charged with felonies, and got swept into the juvenile justice system, but I don't even know why the CCJ system wastes their time on these wastes of food, these types of people are incorrigible if they can't so much as stand as a nerdy white kid sitting next to them on a bus, definitely an indication to much more serious racial crime down the road. They should of been charged as adults.

I'm of the mindset of most on here. I probably wouldn't have intervened either. You are placing yourself in the middle of a lot of people for some chicks slapping each other. Obviously the video recording is disgraceful- times like these make OC pepper spray a great tool. Maybe spraying a few people would have cleared that out- but I guarantee that if I would have stepped in and pushed a one of these chicks off it would have gotten bad...like mob mentality on me bad. That little 14 y/o was probably not as complicit as you all might think either...the video only really shows the assault, not anything leading up to it.

If you think the above will make your blood boil, how about this video?

Last edited by a moderator:
one more good reason not to ride max. the trouble with this kinda crap is, me being a big ole white guy if i were to step in to stop that attack, more than likely one of the black girls would have gotten a fat lip or something in the scuffle. then who do you suppose would have been in trouble? would not have stopped me though. i have just about had enough of kids with attitudes, doesnt matter what color they are:angry:

No good deed goes unpunished.

Fear mongering aside, these are the last of the good times as far as social conduct. In the not so distant future it will be like Gerald Celente says. Violent crime and riots will skyrocket.

"When people have nothing, they have nothing to lose, and they lose it."

The economic collapse is going to turn people that can act with respect into raging animals. People will not have access to all the pharm mind altering drugs they have been pumping into themselves and they'll go ballistic. Even the pacified flouride-heads will turn into desperate morally depraved opportunists. Good times ahead!!

liberal portland for ya,white on black is a hate crime,black on white is just assult....man has sexual contact with a 17 year old girl
it's a pedophile and rape,our gay mayor has sexual contact with a 17yr old male(in the mayors office no less)and it's just fine.
he dont even lose his job.
liberal double standards and political correctness will bring the next civil war.lock=n=load!

I'm of the mindset of most on here. I probably wouldn't have intervened either. You are placing yourself in the middle of a lot of people for some chicks slapping each other. Obviously the video recording is disgraceful- times like these make OC pepper spray a great tool. Maybe spraying a few people would have cleared that out- but I guarantee that if I would have stepped in and pushed a one of these chicks off it would have gotten bad...like mob mentality on me bad. That little 14 y/o was probably not as complicit as you all might think either...the video only really shows the assault, not anything leading up to it.

If you think the above will make your blood boil, how about this video?

yep,this makes my blood boil alright,this girl looks like my youngest daughter, the one on the floor that was just attacked by the pack of ghetto wolves that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the video that Riot posted it's a transgender girl that got into a name calling match with the other girls before the video rolled. She also faked the seizure to get them off of her. I followed that story when it happened.

And can we PLEASE stop calling it 'reverse-racism'? It's not reverse unless you're hating on your OWN race...which brings up a funny Dave Chappelle skit I saw once. Racism is hate on those of a different ethnicity than yourself, plain and simple. Incidents like the Tri-Met one are going to happen forever. Humans are animals, reasoning animals indeed, and won't ever rise above this petty crap. It might get less severe in the future and can be mitigated by attentive parenting. Hmph, attentive parenting. That's maybe a third of the population these days.

In the video that Riot posted it's a transgender girl that got into a name calling match with the other girls before the video rolled. She also faked the seizure to get them off of her. I followed that story when it happened.

And can we PLEASE stop calling it 'reverse-racism'? It's not reverse unless you're hating on your OWN race...which brings up a funny Dave Chappelle skit I saw once. Racism is hate on those of a different ethnicity than yourself, plain and simple. Incidents like the Tri-Met one are going to happen forever. Humans are animals, reasoning animals indeed, and won't ever rise above this petty crap. It might get less severe in the future and can be mitigated by attentive parenting. Hmph, attentive parenting. That's maybe a third of the population these days.

You have personal knowledge of these " facts"?

The fact that "reverse discrimination" or "reverse racism" are even understood as "racism against whites" paints the bigger picture of the problem. Discrimination is discrimination, racism is racism and an a** whippin' on the MAX is an a** whippin' on the MAX. The idea that anyone get's a pass or is owed something because of what dead people did to other dead people 500 years ago is racism in itself. You think the Persians, Egyptians and other empires "of color" didn't have white slaves? I have never once felt that I was owed anything by any of them. I also find it funny that the Italians, Chinese and Irish(amongst others) went through terrible discrimination while they built our railroads for pennies, yet those communities have somehow pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and made something FOR THEMSELVES. I went to the most ethnically diverse high school in Portland and saw with my own eyes how things work. Two white kids punch a black kid, there must be a KKK element in our town. 8 black kids team up on a white kid, it's a simple fight. Working your fingers to the bone to put your kid in Walmart clothes so that he can go to school to sit next to a welfare kid in $100 jeans will finally drive this country into the dirt. I guess I'm just a filthy ol' Redneck myself. XOXOXO.

Given that there was a three on one attack; and that the full-frame video (the original video that was released on OregonLive blocked out the witnesses) appeared to show that all but two travelers were black on the video leaving the 14 yo white girl and another adult size woman who was white as well. Maybe be black folks would not have stepped in to stop the attack started by their own. But...I think that "maybe" if you immediately step in to defend the 14 yo white girl and strike the other three immediately (perhaps differently if they are restrained), you could be subject to legal action (maybe). However, if you physically intervene with an extended arm or body and shout "Stop!" and then, expecting an "incomming attack" I would think that you would be free of legal actions because you were defending your self and the 14 year old girl. What do other folks think about this? This event is disgusting and the response from the media to first block out the witnesses as black and Sammie's obvious eletist, weakned posturing and the weak response from the police is appauling. When ever I go visit my lady friend on the east side (NE Prescott/NE Halsey area) I am always packing.

I am mixed race Hawaiian, Phillipino, German,and French. I am kinda like Switzerland when it comes to race. If I would have the wits to pull out my cam and film that sh** I would have kept it in my pocket and that would not have gone down that way. Whats fair is fair one on one two of you back up if the girl wants to fight then fight if not sit down and shut up your bothering me. No news story just a scuffle on the max

Seriously? LESS SEVERE? It's continued to get worse and worse over the last 20 years! Remember the "Jenna 5" A bunch of black hoods kicked the bubblegum out of a white kid and THEY GOT TO HOST ONE OF THE BLACK PEOPLES MUSIC AWARDS! They were "heroes" to that community. It's a massive double standard, and until white people stop feeling the guilt that they supposedly should feel because some other white people (who I can nearly gaurantee have no relations left alive anymore) bought blacks from other blacks. But it's our fault somehow, so the liberal pukes decide we should just sit and take this bullbubblegum. bubblegum that. Don't get involved? Sure, don't get in the middle of them. Start kicking from the edge of the melee and work your way in until the victim is at your back and the douche bags are in front. Violence conceeds to violence. Had that lily-white girl known some sort of self-defense tactics, this would have ended much differently and SHE would be in trouble. Guarantee it, she would have been charged with a hate-crime for defending herself. bubblegum this bullbubblegum, it's beyond wrong.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top