JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

"TriMet officials said their security cameras capture images of some incidents on trains and buses, but no video was available of this attack, due to technical issues."

This story may not go away anytime soon.

one more good reason not to ride max. the trouble with this kinda crap is, me being a big ole white guy if i were to step in to stop that attack, more than likely one of the black girls would have gotten a fat lip or something in the scuffle. then who do you suppose would have been in trouble? would not have stopped me though. i have just about had enough of kids with attitudes, doesnt matter what color they are:angry:

one more good reason not to ride max. the trouble with this kinda crap is, me being a big ole white guy if i were to step in to stop that attack, more than likely one of the black girls would have gotten a fat lip or something in the scuffle. then who do you suppose would have been in trouble? would not have stopped me though. i have just about had enough of kids with attitudes, doesnt matter what color they are:angry:

My exact thoughts, thanks for posting. I am not small at 210 and can throw some weight around in the gym, but I would have stepped in.........................I would have been beaten like a school girl.......no pun intended.....................

I agree with others here. We were talking about this at work today. Not one of us would have reacted differently that to have stopped this attack. I'm embarrassed for the guy that saw it happening and just turns around. He's as much of a loser as the three girls who attacked the one.

What ever happened to doing the right thing? I'd have laid the "smack down" on those punks for sure, 'cept I don't ride Tri-Mutt or Max.

gotta love liberal portland,turn the tables and jessie jackson would be all over it but insted it gets swept under the carpet
.welcome to the new world order!

==============================================

I wouldn't say that, it was one of the lead stories for the local evening news that I watched tonight.

==============================================

I wouldn't say that, it was one of the lead stories for the local evening news that I watched tonight.

yes but the fact that it was a hate crime was swept under the carpet,even by the cop who called it intimidation.
where was mayor sam adams and his hate crime fighters on this one?

from what i can determine this happened over a week ago. like doubletap said if things were turned around j. jackson, a. sharpton, malcom x and the black panthers would be on this like stink on, well you know.

I agree with others here. We were talking about this at work today. Not one of us would have reacted differently that to have stopped this attack. I'm embarrassed for the guy that saw it happening and just turns around. He's as much of a loser as the three girls who attacked the one.

What ever happened to doing the right thing? I'd have laid the "smack down" on those punks for sure, 'cept I don't ride Tri-Mutt or Max.

The poll's on the TV web sites say that most people would have stepped in to stop it..However I have a ? Do you have any Idea how much trouble you would be in for Evan touching on of those 14 year olds.If you pulled one of them off there is assault charge then somebody woul say sexual abuse, and last but not the least will be the Race card,and sure as hell somebody will play it.all of this means is your *** is grass.

The kind of people that would step in and help are not the kind of people you find on "Max"

This video pissed me off pretty good... I definitely would have been snatching up some hair and busting some noses. Little twits think they're tough... Let 'em get a taste of big, bad roofer fist.

Do you have any Idea how much trouble you would be in for Evan touching on of those 14 year olds.If you pulled one of them off there is assault charge then somebody woul say sexual abuse, and last but not the least will be the Race card,and sure as hell somebody will play it.all of this means is your *** is grass.

That's not true. Stopping a crime has no age limits. Use of reasonable force. Probably wouldn't take more than tossing one, or maybe 2 of them across the train car to stop the attack. The way gangs work is they feel empowered by numbers. Change the balance and things change (for the better) quickly.

If the above thought is what stopped grown people from doing the right thing, it's just another example of what's wrong with this country.

First thing I learned when I lived in a 'questionable' area of large cities; don't step in. You get a knife to the gut when you least expect it. Get in the middle of those three and you can't protect all sides of your body at once. Best tactic is to grab one and pull them away from the mob, subdue with swift and accurate force and show the others that you can disable them just as well with no remourse. A show of force of that nature will generally stop the attack and put the attackers on the defensive.

Why is it only a hate crime when a white person does something to someone of a different race but never when a black attacks a white?

its called white guilt.we are supposed to be guilty because some africans 250 years ago sold some other africans tribes men to a group of british and english people for slaves,these british and english men had pale skin so they supposedly represent every other nation of pale skined people and therefor if you have pale skin now you are supposed to take responsibility for what english and british people did 250 years ago.basically its known as liberal backwards thinking.like giving food assistance and college educations to people who sneak into this country but not to the people who actually paid into the system.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top