JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The monthly IDPA match at Paul Bunyan. This was the first match I've shoot for a while because I've been sick. Shot pretty bad and ended up 4th in my Division/Class. But it was a fun time with friends.

Stay tuned for special guest appearances at the end of the video!! :)

Thanks to WaGuns.org, CaRFirearms, Norpoint Training Center

[video=youtube_share;Qx0UmC7GsPw]http://youtu.be/Qx0UmC7GsPw[/video]

:D

Thanks for the video.

Just an observation, not a criticism, noticed something at 3:28. While reloading, I believe you may have been DQ'd at Tri-County due to pointing the muzzle over the berm. You didn't break the 180 so that wouldn't have counted at other clubs. I only mention that because I was cautioned about the same thing at a USPSC match. Since I'm still new at competition, I'm absorbing as much as I can, and keep whispering "don't DQ, don't DQ".

Thanks for the video.

Just an observation, not a criticism, noticed something at 3:28. While reloading, I believe you may have been DQ'd at Tri-County due to pointing the muzzle over the berm. You didn't break the 180 so that wouldn't have counted at other clubs. I only mention that because I was cautioned about the same thing at a USPSC match. Since I'm still new at competition, I'm absorbing as much as I can, and keep whispering "don't DQ, don't DQ".

Thanks for watching!!

I've never shot a match at Tri-County but have heard of the new rules. I plan on shooting there sometime soon. I'll try my best not to muzzle high when reloading. But years, years and years of shooting matches and hundreds of hours in defensive handgun classes make it a hard habit to break.

Damon
My Match Videos YouTube

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews