JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the worst part is the lady in the background of every speaker with her mother against everything sticker who is knitting a orange pair of under ware for herself. Good thing she is there in total support for her cause. Why don't they go out and bring in homeless people to aid their population of support. This is a joke

Wow, lets all hear from every student from Oregon Episcopal school in support after their teacher spoke in support of the bill. I'm done, and cannot watch this anymore. My letter was already sent out.

pisses me off, the teacher is completely pushing his motives on a bunch of high school kids who have no idea the consequences of the this bill
I signed up just to reply to this. Yes, it is ridiculous that a teachers own agenda uses kids as his tool of pushing said agenda.

I am shocked to listen to so much misinformation from people on both sides of this issue.

Working good. The gal that owns a gun store in eastern oregon just dropped a bombshell fact. If I bring in a gun to sell private party...the gun store in essence takes possession. So...if the buyer fails the BCG I the seller must pass a BCG to get MY gun back! Lots of questions from the panel on this.

That was good to know about having to pass another BGC and having to pay for that one as well just to get the gun back. That's just bad and will do no more than deter people even more from using this purposed system.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top