JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. Bill Maher is a douche nozzle variety cr@p weasel.
2. The one on one was a good interview. He kind of threw Colion to the dogs on the panel interview though.

Bill Maher has his moments of clarity. However, for every one moment of clarity he makes up for it with 100 other tasteless, classless moments. If I was elected benevolent dictator....

I liked the first interview, even though Bill Maher was annoying when he would finish, or answer, his own question instead of shutting his mouth and allowing Coloin to fully respond.

That chick though.... Condescending and smug, with delusions of grandeur. Spouting ignorant CRAP. Gave that vid a hair over 3 minutes. Need to have a positive attitude today!:D

Bill Maher's (and every other leftist schmuck's) problem is, he's never had his teeth knocked out, his nose or jaw broken, and given a fat lip for being an A-hole towards people. o_O
100% agree! From personal life experience, many many moons ago. During an argument with my uncle, my last words to him were F-u! After that I was in a state of concussion laying on the floor looking at the ceiling with ringing in my head. Since then, I chose to process how I respond (especially when emotions are stirred) and use better choice of words.

Bill Maher's (and every other leftist schmuck's) problem is, he's never had his teeth knocked out, his nose or jaw broken, and given a fat lip for being an A-hole towards people. o_O

The absence of pain, the most basic of reinforcement, is a big part of why we are where we are at right now. If being an azz or beotch was painful, fewer people would do it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top