JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I have joined and posted here to spread the word about what is going on over at the Washington Arms Collectors. Google Gun Show Bandit to read the story. The president of WAC has a history of being a dishonest thief and I hope to save any of you from this lawyer who believes himself to be above the law. Please support the US Observer as they have helped me immensely while this dishonest prosecutor continues to lie, cheat and steal.

Sounds like the guy pissed off the wrong people. I'm not saying what happened to him wasn't wrong, but I suspect there is more to the story. A pot smoking gun dealer that isn't responsible enough to keep his car license tags current doesn't impress me as someone that I want representing our sport.

Sounds like the guy pissed off the wrong people. I'm not saying what happened to him wasn't wrong, but I suspect there is more to the story. A pot smoking gun dealer that isn't responsible enough to keep his car license tags current doesn't impress me as someone that I want representing our sport.

Well joken, it seems you are aptly named. If you'd read the article, I'm neither a pot smoker or a gun dealer. I'm sorry I confused the car I was driving with another of the same make, year and model and screwed up my renewal, BUT, a week in jail BEFORE even seeing a judge and spending over 4 years being treated as a FELON by the PRESIDENT of WAC who was ALSO my PROSECUTOR as well as personally responsible for STEALING MY GUNS and lying to cover it up? This man can't even make a living with TRAFFIC CAMERAS and FREE GUNS maybe he should try something he knows better?

I was always told that there are three sides to every story: yours, mine, and the truth. Or in this case, the prosecutor's, the defendant's, and the truth.

I am always interested to read what both sides have to say about an incident prior to making a decision. Until reading all the information available, I think anyone would be premature to make any judgements about what they think REALLY happened. To do otherwise is to make a decision without complete information.

In reading through one of the earlier threads attached to this thread, it appears that there was a possession of marijuana charge somewhere along the line. Although a person can have a marijuana prescription card, and washington state has "legalized" it, that is at the state level.

At the federal level, marijuana is still illegal. Personal positions about marijuana use, or legalization aside, because it is still illegal at the federal level, the use or possession of marijuana could exclude anyone from use or possession of a firearm. Federal law considers marijuana a narcotic, therefore, an illegal narcotic user would be prohibited from use or possession of firearms.

Many laws are unfair, unreasonable, or idiotic, but they remain the law. Until the laws get changed, we are stuck with their consequences.

US~Observer - "Gun Show Bandit" John Rodabaugh’s Abuses

Here is the most recent article regarding our least honest prosecutor and President of Washington Arms Collectors, Mr. John Rodabaugh. If you'd care to read the Gun Show Bandit article, it even states the marijuana found was UNBURNT, which means I wasn't smoking it. I was a card carrier because I was the caregiver for a friend of mine who has since passed on. My fault for getting caught with his legal meds, but trying to railroad me on a 'STOLEN" gun charge is CRIMINAL in and of itself! I have collected firearms my entire life and NEVER dealt in "HOT" merchandise and ANYONE that has known me over the past 2 decades at the WAC shows will tell you the same. I was nominated to run for the Board of WAC when all this occurred and barred from the election over these phony charges! A person in position of authority should get his facts straight and if and when he is proven WRONG, a REAL MAN would apologize at the very least. This boy in a lawyer suit even had the guts to try and stand in the way of MY 100 year old S&W being returned to it's rightful, LEGAL OWNER. If this is how the President of WAC/Prosecutor conducts himself, in a room full of armed individuals, I can just sit back and watch Karma take care of business.

I don't believe that the federal law distinguishes between burned, or unburned marijuana for possession. It will all come down to whether or not the feds believe that the person in the article possessed marijuana. If someone possessed an illegal narcotic, I doubt that BATFE will grant their blessing for use/possession of firearms. But of course, that is an issue that would need to be taken up with them, not with me.

I didn't charge anyone with a crime, use or possession of marijuana, so the beef isn't with me. The beef would be with who ever made the allegation, especially if the were able to prove the allegation. I didn't make up the laws, and I sure don't enforce them. Hell, I don't even get to choose which ones I want to obey or not.

Whether anyone else chooses to obey laws or not is their prerogative.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads