JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In this video excerpt from an interview that he had with Charlie Rose of CBS News this past week, Vice President Joe Biden explains why semiauto firearms like the AR-15 and the Glock should not be available for the general public to own. It sure is starting to sound like there is a push on to outlaw possession of these firearms, as well as their high capacity mags, judging from his comments.

Checkout the 32 second mark in this 49 second video, when Biden imitates an AR-15 firing. It is rather funny.

Is this dude an idiot, or something else? What do you think of his argument?

Does anyone have any idea how many AR-15 rifles and Glock handguns are owned in the USA? Wouldn't just the two of them alone amount to many millions of guns that would have to be confiscated?

Last Edited:
Naw, no sense in torturing myself, thanks. The guy is not an idiot, other than Dan Quayle, actual idiots don't usually become VP. But, is he willfully uninformed on the topic, I'd say spectacularly so.

I will affirm that my G21 is incredibly dangerous. So is a D-9 tractor, a gallon of gas, or a B61 tactical nuke. When misused those things can mess you up! A gallon of water or a plastic shopping bag can be lethal.

He's a politician. Their whole existence is to make laws on things that they have zero experience with. They are experts of nothing. Im sure he could give a speech on treating acute pancreatitis or designing turbojet fan blades and actually believe he knew what he was talking about.

He's a politician. Their whole existence is to make laws on things that they have zero experience with. They are experts of nothing. Im sure he could give a speech on treating acute pancreatitis or designing turbojet fan blades and actually believe he knew what he was talking about.
Indeed. Gore invented the internet. We should worship our anointed leaders.

I will affirm that my G21 is incredibly dangerous. So is a D-9 tractor, a gallon of gas, or a B61 tactical nuke. When misused those things can mess you up! A gallon of water or a plastic shopping bag can be lethal.

Well, at least he said in the video that single action revolvers are OK to own. That should at least make Cowboy Action shooters happy. I guess that Biden thinks that people should protect their homes with double barreled shotguns and old west type revolvers.

But is the sport of 3 gun shooting going to go the way of the dinosaur?

I wonder if he thinks that double action revolvers are too dangerous to own? They can be fired with just a trigger pull, and without cocking the action.

While I think that Biden is a dangerous idiot, he could not explain why he had Cheerios for breakfast rather than oatmeal, let alone talk about a difference between any firearm.

Remember John Kerry talking about crawling through the mud, hunting deer. with his "trusty double barrel shotgun?

The man is a fool, but hopefully gone, real soon.

I'm listening to "Armed America Radio" on KBNP 1410, right now. Pretty damn good conversation. It's PDX station. If you don't know, the station is owned by the 2nd Amendment Association. They started Tom Gresham's Guntalk, every Sunday 11 - 2 pm, back in 1995.

But, is he willfully uninformed on the topic

I disagree. He knows exactly what he is pushing for. He is not misinformed. He wants the peons disarmed.

His argument is not wrong - as far as it goes. Bad people can cause more damage with an AR than with a baseball bat. But I'll be more impressed with his sincerity when he arms his security detail with baseball bats. And when all cops carry baseball bats rather than rifles and pistols. Until then, I'm keeping mine.

He's purposely spewing crap to scare the lowest common denominators of society. He knows a gun ban won't work, he knows they couldn't stop gun smuggling, he knows they can't stop black market gun manufacturing/selling. But the party of treason wants it so badly. It's hitlary's number one goal when she becomes Americas next Dictator.

I'm surprised they're even letting "Two Blasts" Biden speak in public about things like this after his debacle about shotguns a few years back. I swear, the anti-gun folks must have had a collective gun control Ogasm after Orlando, knowing they could spin this, in an election year for more gun control, while completely ignoring what the root cause of the attack was.

Biden conveniently fails to mention the ability of home-made bombs to do as much, if not more, damage than an attacker with a gun. Hell, a damn fire in a nightclub in 2003 killed 4 times the number that died in that attack - all you would have to do is start a fire in a similar space and you could cause massive carnage. And Timothy McVeigh managed to take down an entire building with many lives without a single gun in sight.

I wish I could say I don't care what Biden says, because, for myself, I don't care, he is a blithering idiot and not qualified to speak on the matter. Unfortunately though, many people will hear what he says and they will be influenced by his ignorant statements - those that conveniently ignore the reality.

Sure, get rid of all guns, while continuing to ignore the real problem. If you think that will make this a safer place, you will find out you were very, very wrong.

We must continue to fight these people, and we must continue to encourage our fellow Americans to do so. Vote pro-gun this November, it's our best weapon against these losers.

Vote pro-gun this November, it's our best weapon against these losers.

Fortunately that is not so; otherwise, we'd be in real trouble. o_O

Our best weapon is our determination, to go to war if necessary. Civil disobedience is another weapon just as powerful.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top