JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was just kinda wondering if anyone could give some pointers on where to start looking to hunt, I've personally lived in Oregon all my life never got the chance to hunt, and I know a few other vets in the area looking four the chance to do some hunting. Unfortunately with all of us having physical limitations and mild disabilities makes scouting really hard especially if Washington is all new to us or me. I know their is groups out there but I tend to stay away from publicity after some of the issues with one of the biggest organizations and would rather build relationships with other locals in the area.

I'd love to help clear out coyotes or other pest for land owners having trouble.

Anyone have ideas? It's kind of a shot in the dark here.

Red ,
I have seen lots of coyotes and coyote sign when out for grouse in my neck of the woods.
Vancouver is a far piece from where I live and hunt ... but if you are ever up this way let me know.
Fairly easy access , lots of older logging roads to walk.
Happy to hunt with a fellow veteran ...:)
Andy

Thank you for your service Red!!

I live in SW Washington and I'm kinda in the same boat. Need to rely on other people for a place to hunt since I am fairly new to the area. Good luck with your search.

Steffan

Thank you for your service and all you have done for this great country.
If you ever make it towards eugene or central Oregon let me know, I have several places that would very user friendly for you and your buddies.

Vancouver is a little tough. Most of the yotes are too close to town to shoot at.

If your looking at hunting deer, elk, bear, etc I would suggest looking at maps or going to the local forest service office and you can get maps on the cheap.

I'm a little in the same boat only not a Veteran.
Thank you guys for your service!!!!

I've been hunting the last few years and have seen jack squat other than a sea of orange. My best suggestion, go farther out. And if possible hike in a ways.

If it's easy to get to, more than likely there are a ton other hunters and no animals.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top