JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The car was not owned by the mother. It was owned by some supposedly unconnected fellow who just happens to be a felon. How exactly does a shut-in geek come to be friends with a felon? Where is that felon now? Hmmm. Where's the camo guy found in the woods? Why have no official photos, casings, reports on the body layout, fingerprints, reconstruction of the 'damaged' hard drive been put forward? How about an explanation for how someone with the physicality of a 12 year old girl manages to beat a 'newly installed high security system?' He 'smashed the window' we are told. Mmmmhmmm.

Probably because the pieces are still being swept under the rug.

As a side note, the notion that incompetency explains inconsistencies in a narrative is pathetic. If anything, incompetency on the part of officials leaves 'slop in the system' for aspects of an operation to be manipulated almost endlessly by outside forces. Think that one through next time you find yourself desperately in need of a psychological woobie.

Ok I would to know since when does the chief medical examiner go the the crime scene, how does this not prejudice their scientific analysis??

He was asked how many bullet casing there were and he said he could count how many he had found, once again why is the medical examiner at the crime scene investigating and letting his findings being prejudiced by seeing a particular type of bullet casing??

He state that each victim was shot betweem 3 - 11 times and 1/2way through the interview is acked how many times each victim was shot with the rifle and he then states he "discussed it with the staff before the interview and believes everyone was hit more than once" Another contradicition.

The video of the police examing the car is only a partial video we do see what happened prior to opening the trunk or even the trunl being opened, all we see is the weapon apparently being pulled from the trunk and cleared.

Here is what I saw after watching the incomplete video several times

The weapon in the trunk of the car is clearly a 12 ga. Benelli shotgun, watch the video several times, here is what I see, a long gun, with with two barrels an uppen and lower, a single projectile being removed from the chamber which appears to be a 12 gauge round, the design of the weapon does not show a magazine holder box where the top of the magazine insert and locks in, it has a side long draw clearing handle not a rear pull back clearing handle, and watch very carefully, for about 2 seconds on the ring rear of stock of the gun cartridge holders, they are clearly sized for 12 ga, shells. I would say the above picture of the Benelli M$ is accurate except it is miss the stock shell holder,

You don't see relevance in the fact that the car that you're watching videos of police pulling a long gun out of the trunk of that's supposedly owned by the shooter's mother and the vehicle that the police say he used to get there isn't connected to the family?.

So the black helocopter people/FEMA whatever planted fake parents in the community years earlier (whose kids were horribly murdered?), Found a disturbed young man and implemented their top secret mind control voodoo, Sent him along with other shooters (despite all of the survivors account of it being only Lanza shooting) into that school, Got these accomplises to go along: First responders, local officials, forensic analysts, survivors, medical examiner, parents, media, and whoever I am forgetting, but bubblegumed up the plates on the car used?

C'mon dude.

I did not hear any say the families are fake or plants, just that the stories do not jive.

Every I see something from the media it is a different story, when the medical examoner talks he contradicts himself, the police officer being interviewed side stepped the question.

the video of the car he supposed drove there, well the video is incomplete and parts are blurring,

I am saying here, is that what we are being told does not smell right, not that it was faked, but the data being presented does not jive

I did not hear any say the families are fake or plants, just that the stories do not jive.

Every I see something from the media it is a different story, when the medical examoner talks he contradicts himself, the police officer being interviewed side stepped the question.

the video of the car he supposed drove there, well the video is incomplete and parts are blurring,

I am saying here, is that what we are being told does not smell right, not that it was faked, but the data being presented does not jive

Post #14

Yes, the conspiracy does indeed look to be quite grand. Especially when one looks into "Nick & Laura Phelps", supposed grieving parents, only to find they're real names are Richard & Jennifer Sexton, out of Florida (sorry, 1 look alike, okay... But Identical couples? Doesn't happen

So the black helocopter people/FEMA whatever planted fake parents in the community years earlier (whose kids were horribly murdered?), Found a disturbed young man and implemented their top secret mind control voodoo, Sent him along with other shooters (despite all of the survivors account of it being only Lanza shooting) into that school, Got these accomplises to go along: First responders, local officials, forensic analysts, survivors, medical examiner, parents, media, and whoever I am forgetting, but bubblegumed up the plates on the car used?

C'mon dude.
You can attempt to stigmatize those who question lies, and try to paint people with any brush you desire.
Truth is, I envy you.
You likely don't know anything about The United Nation's Agenda For The 21st century, AKA, UN Agenda-21, and everything it entails that WE THE PEOPLE will object to.
You'd likely call me a "kook" if I told you that they've effectively shut down agricultural towns, and want to move ALL people into cities, while NOT paying you for your property. You'd never believe that George H. W. Bush helped develop, and Bill Clinton signed onto the plan to make this a very real map of the us;

Agenda-21map.jpg

And that there's untold billions of dollars trying to make it a reality.

I really do envy you.
At times I wish I weren't well into the 99th percentile, and I could just zone out and buy up comforting lies like they were the gospel truth.
Unfortunately, that's not the case.
Good day sir.
You're a lucky man.
At the moment.

No need to further troll. I'll not be responding. I have people's Saiga-12 parts to modify and ship out. Arguing with a stop sign just isn't in the schedule.

Its funny how people severely underestimate the incompetence of the media and chaulk it up to some grand conspiricy.

Do you have any idea of the logistics of the type of operation that you are implying?

I have had intimate first hand knowledge of an unfortunate incident that happened locally, but when I watched it on the news, more than half of what was reported was total crap. Was this some evil conspiricy or simply the media being in such a rush to beat out its competitors to a story, things that were reported were not properly verified?

It's not even as innocent as "Unverified Information".

When the news runs 24/7 and there are 14 channels all reporting on the same thing and there is only so much information available, then the news does whatever they can to make THEIR channel stand out as more interesting than the others. Which includes knowingly release and pushing WRONG information.

It's getting to the point where news agencies that used to be reputable and trustworthy are no more than a tabloid on TV.

They think that if they phrase the headline as a question, or throw in the word "possible" that they have an excuse for when it turns out to be bogus.

So... Option #1. This is massive conspiracy... PREPLANNED... involving everyone in all the news agencies, the local police and anyone in the area with a cell phone or any kind of video recording device.

OR...

Option #2. Cops are unorganized, partial information given out... heresay information given out.. and the News doing anything they can to make it look like more than it is.

I really do envy you.
At times I wish I weren't well into the 99th percentile, and I could just zone out and buy up comforting lies like they were the gospel truth.

No need for envy my friend...

If you live in the United States... you ARE in the 1%.

"So by global standards, America's middle class is also really, really rich. To make it into the richest 1 percent globally, all you need is an income of around $34,000, according to World Bank economist Branko Milanovic. The average family in the United States has more than three times the income of those living in poverty in America, and nearly 50 times that of the world's poorest. Many of America's 99 percenters, and the West's, are really 1 percenters on a global level."

"This is good news, because we're going to need to tax them more if we're ever going to solve the world's real inequality problem: the estimated 900 million people who live on less than $1.25 a day."

We're All the 1 Percent - Charles Kenny | Foreign Policy

"I recall Dianne Feinswine saying a few months ago that there would be a time to push AWB 2.0..."

Extremely unfortunate the Connecticut incident would provide the Obamasteins the excuse they've been waiting for. The same Prez that promised every proposal would be studied and people given plenty of time to comment is trying to push his agenda through on an ultra fast-track basis -- before people have a decent chance to hear both sides of the issue and understand that blaming objects instead of people makes no sense.

Very few people realize the government itself (DOJ) found the previous "AWB" ineffective. Even fewer remember that Clinton promoted the idea of police in schools and democrats themselves appropriated and distributed money across the country for that program. The same Willy Worshippers now poo-poo the same idea when it's put forth by the NRA.

When a self-admitted failed approach is resurrected and promoted on a fast-track basis before rational thinking is restored -- and when supporters now attempt to demonize their own previous ideas -- rest assured the underlying motivation has nothing to do with what's really best for the country or the people and the methods will be similarly tainted.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top