JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My uncle qualified for that for the last few years before he passed away. Hunt (and shoot) from the rig, shoot a cow elk, have your partner shoot it for you if necessary, etc. He called it his "screw the game warden tag". Pretty cool thing for a truly disabled vet. The very least we can do for them.

It is good to help people hunt who wish to that have dissabilities....The problem is Mouth breathing rednecks who use the tag to try and cheat. The tag allows you to fire from a patked vehicle.( not on a road way) I have many times seen folks park and sit with thier weapon out the window glassing down a forest road...
The tag is not a licsense to road hunt its an assist to people who can no longer get out ond walk game up....:s0155:

"Pretty cool thing for a truly disabled vet"
How do you all define this?

I have a 90% disability. but i can still walk and pull my own weight. i am blessed to be able to do this and I know it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top