JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got my blacktail buck last night. Great b-day present for me (today)

Deer.jpg

DPMS .308 AP4 w/ some custom goodies. I used a Fusion 150gr bullet. Dropped him where he stood. I shot an Elk earlier this season w/ the same gun using Fusion 180gr.

Here are some details on the gun if you're interested: NW Expeditions: AR-15 / AR.308

Yeah, the magazine well looked like it might have been bigger than the standard .223 mag well, but I couldn't really tell because of the lighting. I like the DPMS .308's. I have the SASS model. Great for target shooting, but too darn heavy to lug hunting.

Yeah, the magazine well looked like it might have been bigger than the standard .223 mag well, but I couldn't really tell because of the lighting. I like the DPMS .308's. I have the SASS model. Great for target shooting, but too darn heavy to lug hunting.

Yeah, they're a bit on the heavy side for lugging around. Mine is a shade over 10lbs w/ optics dry. Add another 1.5lbs w/a fully loaded 20rd mag.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top