JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I moved back out to Washington to the Seattle area, I knew I find that the veterans community would be far different than what I had been part of in Virginia. There it seemed like every legion or VFW had a post social quarter were you could go for lunch or after work for a beer or a drink with fellow veterans and not just the usual bar folk. I guess since I have gotten here I miss that kinda community and ability to just sit and have a beer with a fellow vet and know if I need to talk he/she may have a understanding of what I am talking about and be a listening ear. It also seemed like the best way to find out about benefits and local events or support or things that had changed. Does any one know of places in the Seattle area maybe possibly like what the Virginia Legions, VFW had for social quarters? maybe even just a bar or hang out of crusty old vets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top