JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About 3-4 years ago my wife and I were at one of the Portland gun shows and she saw a LCP that she really liked but we walked away from it and guess what, now it's wanted and nowhere to be found. I presume it was more than likely somebody's custom mod but wanted to see if anyone had seen it / has pictures or anything like it so I can try and either find one or mod another similarly.

Don't have any pictures but from memory it was the lcp with the 4 hole trigger painted black, some sort of diamonds/rhinestones set in each of those holes in the trigger and some sort of engraving or different serrations on the slide. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Likely based off the LCP pro.

upload_2018-11-26_9-19-27.jpeg

Other than the rhinestone things. I'm pretty sure you could get one and just have it cerakoted and such to come close.

The 10 year anniversary has different serrations.

I'm going to say you are likely chasing after a one off custom gun. That if sold is likely long gone by now.

There are some pretty nice versions of this pistol in production as is.

upload_2018-11-27_13-45-44.jpeg
ruger-lcr.jpg