JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***
Manufacturer: American Derringer
Model: DA9
Caliber: 9mm
Build Material: Stainless steel
Condition: Excellent
Price: $425 obo

This is the extremely hard to find 9mm version of the American Derringer double action DA9 derringer. You can find the occasional .38spl model but the 9mm is hard to come by. This gun is in exceptionally good condition.

100_2286_zps7206b743.jpg 100_2285_zpsa887f542.jpg

I have gotten a couple offers, but when I look online and realize mine is like the only one anywhere for sale it makes me want to keep it.

If I were you I'd keep it -- you're never going to find another one, and leastwise until the Double Tap finally hits the shelves, it is a fantastic and unique option for a backup gun IMHO. I have a High Standard .22 Magnum DA derringer, which is the original version of the same gun, and I love it. It lives in my boot, always with me.

If I were you I'd keep it -- you're never going to find another one, and leastwise until the Double Tap finally hits the shelves, it is a fantastic and unique option for a backup gun IMHO. I have a High Standard .22 Magnum DA derringer, which is the original version of the same gun, and I love it. It lives in my boot, always with me.
I wanted one of those Heizer guns until I saw one. They are HUGE and uncomfortable to hold. Plus, the cheapest one is $500 and they go up to $800.

I haven't held one of the Double Taps yet. . . I'm hoping it will replace my High Standard .22 Mag, because .45 ACP -- 'nough said :) Plus the roller bearing DA trigger is supposed to be pretty awesome. . . they are billing it as super slim and light. How does it compare with a J-frame size-wise?

p.s. Heizer isn't making them anymore -- the inventor switched to a different manufacturer, hence the delay.

I haven't held one of the Double Taps yet. . . I'm hoping it will replace my High Standard .22 Mag, because .45 ACP -- 'nough said :) Plus the roller bearing DA trigger is supposed to be pretty awesome. . . they are billing it as super slim and light. How does it compare with a J-frame size-wise?

p.s. Heizer isn't making them anymore -- the inventor switched to a different manufacturer, hence the delay.

Yeah, some company in Florida is making then now I think.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.