very nice weatherby mark5 accumark for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
guns for sale 005.jpg guns for sale 004.jpg Hello I have a very very nice weatherby mark5 accumark for sale
has orig box, 15 rounds down the tube asking 1350 for this very fine rifle , I will try to get pics up this weekend. I also have amo for this gun payed 139 a box will sell for 100 a box , if you ever wanted a 30-378 nows your chance to get one that near new with the box and paper work .in the pic it has a scope if you want the gun and scope I will take 1800 fo rgun scope sling , the scope is a mil dot elite 4200 the scope runs 800 new and if you know your mark v you know what they run so a deal at this price
Thank you for your time
Ron Dawson

guns for sale 005.jpg

guns for sale 004.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom