JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im on here so that I can learn about firearms, particularly AR15 for now.
I want to build my own and there is so much to choose from and I really don't have
the time to look up every brand and make comparisons. So my hope is read through
some threads and hear experiences and ideas from everyone. Suggestions are welcome
too.

Welcome. Advise on the AR. Keep your first one simple. You don't need all kinds of tactical gadgets, rails, special triggers, stocks, or any other un-necessary garbage on your first one. Build a basic AR, Get going on shooting, and then branch off. I see so many guys waste money on all kinds of "tacti-cool" features they don't need. Spend your $ on ammo to feed the thing. Just my ...$0.02.

Im on here so that I can learn about firearms, particularly AR15 for now.
I want to build my own and there is so much to choose from and I really don't have
the time to look up every brand and make comparisons. So my hope is read through
some threads and hear experiences and ideas from everyone. Suggestions are welcome
too.

A scope is really the only accessory you should invest in. Everything else is just extra junk, nobody needs a laser or flashlight unless you plan on conducting a raid.

excellent! Thank you, I'm also interested in finding about about shooting with other women, or couples in the area.
I'd love to be outside but ranges are good too. Just want to get started with my new hobbie. ;)

If I bought yours, I would want to take off the magpul and put on a quadrail....Im sure that all the tactical gadgets would be coming off. Is that correct? So, what would be your rock bottom price be??

If I bought yours, I would want to take off the magpul and put on a quadrail....Im sure that all the tactical gadgets would be coming off. Is that correct? So, what would be your rock bottom price be??

If you bought mine, since I know you..........I could give you a small break, no furniture.......$800!!!

Anybody out in Beavercreek area wanting to go shoot with us? My GF(KMS23) is looking for other girls to shoot and socialize with. We can do some limited shooting at our place, but are looking for somebody set up better, couples preferred.

just a quick update....My Colt, the above topic....I got for free, plus a great scope!!! Haha...I win!!! Thinking about having it painted with some white on it. I've heard it can take value up, and down...does anyone have an oppinion or experience on this??

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top