JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like that.....China rejects American wheat because it's got some GMO to it?? That's a real hoot ain't it? This is the same China that had to shut down industry during the Olympics because the air was too, incredibly, polluted and poisonous, acrid, nasty.....Go figure.

Monsanto puts just as much poisons and GMOs in most of the foods you eat, all legally, because of their billions in lobbying and paid-in-the-pocket puppet politicians.

Just about everything you buy in a grocery store nowadays is full of poison - literally.

It is not by random chance that obesity and cancer are skyrocketing in America. It is by design, via an agenda. Of course, as usual, the sheep will say baah to that.

Also, Aspartame is essentially a rat poison and is in 80%+ of the foods you buy in a grocery store now. Truth About Aspartame - It is POISON!!!
Thank you for that Donald Rumsfield circa 1983.

Even the slightest bit of research will reveal that there is an active war going on against the sheep and they don't even know it. In fact, watch in amazement as they vote in Fluoride as an addictive to their water. A toxin.

As for the Chinese products, yes, they are substandard junk. But remember they sent us such things in exchange for useless digits/paper/monopoly money printed out of thin air. We should appreciate the fact that they send us ANYTHING. In the global economy, we are the bottomfeeders, the caboose. We have gone from being the greatest producers and innovators to the world's parasite in just 50 years.

I agree that Monsanto is a company that should be destroyed. But I want to hear your explanation on what there "plan" is or "goal" is on poisoning Americans. What is this evil plan, what do they want to do, who is doing this. Please will someone inform me finally in their own words and don't give me someone's YouTube video or some extremist so called news website. I am not attacking you or your ideas, I REALLY do want to know what their plan is in your own words. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that Monsanto is a company that should be destroyed. But I want to hear your explanation on what there "plan" is or "goal" is on poisoning Americans. What is this evil plan, what do they want to do, who is doing this. Please will someone inform me finally in their own words and don't give me someone's YouTube video or some extremist so called news website. I am not attacking you or your ideas, I REALLY do want to know what their plan is in your own words. Thanks

The plan is ages old.. to destroy the Posterity of the Founders..PM me if you really want the facts but if you are a troll then please don't bother

PM sent, I'm not trolling, but would like someone's personal explanation on this. I just didn't want someone to point the direction to something that I would have a hard time finding credibility in. thank you in advance!

The plan is ages old.. to destroy the Posterity of the Founders..PM me if you really want the facts but if you are a troll then please don't bother

It isn't really rocket science here.

There are too many of us, therefore there are many tools at the disposal of the Oligarchs to cull the herd.

On the flip side, life extending discoveries are hidden and covered up (cancer cure for one). Are people so naive that they believe blood letting (chemo) is as good as it gets in the year 2013 or that cars should have pistons that go up and down via internal combustion like 125 years ago? LOL. No. It is that way because that is what we are ALLOWED to have only.

We have Aspartame in 85% of the things you'll find in a grocery store now. Basically a nice tasting nerve toxin/poison that becomes Formaldehyde in the human body.

Then we drink fluoride, a toxic waste byproduct. But a gov agency tells dentists it is a good thing, so the dentist must comply or get a job at McDonalds. A top Oncologist told my friend if he wants to survive his cancer go to a remote hospital in Panama for treatments. He shared that even though he would lose his medical license for just mentioning it. All he could offer here in the US is death.

Then we get crop dusted with barium.

I mean, you have to laugh at some point. We really are just insects in the bigger picture, or at least we are viewed that way by the social planners. But under the structure of false authority and guidance, the sheep say baah.

We are run amok. Too many of us already. To many useless eaters and breeders. Go stand in the parking lot at Walmart if you don't believe that.

We must be dealt with because people above us want a global population of only 500 million eventually. We are not to be a part of the future. Well, maybe as servants and worker bees only. As long as our carbon footprint is monitored.

We are not important in the greater scheme of things. Know your place, insect.

http://truthstreammedia.com/

I have learned that the numbers on your barcode will tell you exactly the country of origin. You would be surprised at how many "Made In America" products are Chinese and Brazilian amongst many others. You can google this to get the chart that will show what numbers correlate to what country.

A chicken coop, a couple head of cattle, a garden and fruit tree orchard can rid you of a lot of crap. Maybe more people can be self-sufficient by the time they hold a lottery to decimate us. Of course, decimation only kills 10%. That may not be enough in the eyes of Big Brother.

Not so much of cure in that you never have to get it in the first place. There are whole large geographic populations on this planet that have never had one case of cancer.

A 'cure' would costs the profiteers hundreds of billions in medical treatments plus of course our owners don't want to deal with the added populace. "Truth" in its many forms is usually kind of a curse because you learn things, but are powerless to do anything to affect change. Not so with your own health. TPTB has had people jailed for selling 'cures' like this so it must be presented as something for your general health. A person who gets cancer does so out of their own ignorance.

Don't like that insensitive statement? Too bad, because it is the truth. G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17 - YouTube

https://www.apricotpower.com/

A hundred years ago cancer was as rare as hen's teeth, now 1 in 4 or better get it. There is a reason for that - diet. Simple. Cancer fighting nutrients have all been extracted from the food you eat.
I eat the equivalence of 20 apricot seeds a day and have for over ten years. I'll die at some point, but it won't be a gruesome death from cancer and blood letting from some automaton doctor.

Since most of us are shooters and are exposed to a lot of lead, this is also a fine product and a good idea - https://www.apricotpower.com/store/item-details.asp?id=451

God Damn, Burt. You've always got something for me.

I will be getting EDTA and taking it regularly. Can I find it locally or do I need to order online?

Y'know, I mentioned you moving down this way in another thread. I hope you get somewhere a little more "rural', but stay the hell away from here. I'm bound to die of depression. My God.

XOXO,
Kip

LOL! Recent government-funded testing showed Chelation works (that is NOT what the gov was paying for, it ALWAYS is out to support the corp interests via the FDA). So, many organizations and heart surgeons are speaking out saying NO NO NO to Chelation. Warning-warning - it will kill you hahaha.

Well, of course they are. You have to defend a multi-billion dollar medical profit industry (just like they do with cancer).

This is probably the best option out there - 6 New Bottles of Cardio Renew Oral EDTA Chelation | eBay Here is another option - http://www.angioprim.com/

Liquid form is much more potent than tablets/pills. I got my feet wet with pills first, but if I could do it all over again I'd go with liquid right off the bat.

It is a pain in the butt, multi-times daily for SIX weeks, working around meals, but worth it. I had numbness in my hands and calves/feet and now none at all.

My blood pressure is 130/80 now, don't even want to say what it was two years ago :(. Better food, exercise, and the Chelation all helped. Smoother pipes!

My friend said my eyes are a lot brighter and whiter also. I can sprint at level 10 on a treadmill for a couple minutes at a time now, not bad for an AARP over 210 lbs. Two years ago I was having trouble carrying groceries up my steep driveway.

The 98% simply cannot accept that we live in a for-profit-and-control world where your health is completely secondary, but that makes it no less true. Those that want to be at the mercy of the FDA doctors and hospitals with their surgeries and blood letting are always free to go that route.

I should have mentioned that you need to avoid multi-vitamins that contain minerals for the six weeks. Standard vitamins like C, E, A etc are fine. Chelation draws minerals/metals out of the body, good and bad.

You replenish with the good AFTER the flush. You SHOULD take vitamins with mineral supplements AFTER the six weeks. Good luck. Your heart and health will thank you.

Also forgot - sorry - you should drink distilled water during chelation if possible. I just pick up a dozen gal jugs at Fred Meyer for $89.00. Chelation attracts and binds to good minerals and bad, so don't add minerals (tap water) to the mix and let it have a shot at getting out all the bad.

You can easily replenish the good minerals post Chelation.

I decided to get my blood tested for mercury a few years ago and it was an '9' - for 9ppm - parts per million. From eating A LOT of tuna and I love Swordfish. Some people are 30+. Like kids unlucky enough to get full doses of vaccines laden with Mercury.

Now my level is non-existent or very marginal; <2.

XYMOGEN CHELEX is also a good option. <broken link removed>

Just make sure you are in good health first, and slow/normal dosage over time. XC goes past the blood/brain barrier and gets the bad stuff out of your brain. You WILL notice you are sharper, faster.

Had a heart test also where you run on a treadmill until failure - it was fun being hooked up to all the monitors and doing my Fred Sanford impersonation. The nurse said if I die of a heart attack in the next ten years she'll quit.

Chelation is like draino for your arteries and heart, in a good way. Cleans out that nasty yellow, bad calcium and junk.

Not all American youth are useless, twittering twits - some have brains and stand up against the lies. Sure is nice to see.

Did you know... that Scientists and Doctors have warned that genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in our food and farms, pose irreversible long term risks to our health and the environment?

Did you know... that GMOs have been linked to Tumors, Cancer, Food Allergies, Autism, Crohn's Disease, just to name a few?

Did you know... that genetically modified crops can contaminate neighbouring organic and non-gmo fields?

Did you know... that almost all common foods contain harmful GMOs that don't require labeling, including Baby Formula?

Last edited by a moderator:
It worked for me. If you start foaming at the mouth and you break in half, don't blame me, I'm not a doctor!

To get proof that it worked, you would have to get a blood or hair analysis first, then after. Personally I could tell w/o it. Best analogy would be my body was like a clogged up vacuum. Now I run stronger and cleaner.

I was worried about lead, as in 22lr! exposure as much as Mercury myself.

Your body will not turn to dust if you deny it minerals for a few weeks. Think of it as removing old, yellow, brown wax off your car before applying a nice sleek shiny clear coat of Carnauba.

Just do start off slow, a half dose for the first week. You are breaking loose bad things in your body. You don't want it all breaking loose at once. Slow and methodical.

Drink distilled water. Take Vitamin C, E (w/o mineral supplements) when on it. Avoid beer with an hour front to back of taking it, preferably none at all. Empty stomach in AM, and before sleep at night.

You will know you are excreting bad stuff trust me - your urine and poop will smell 'special' lol, especially for the first week or two. Night in a morgue would be a good name for the fragrance.

I just did a four day stint with Chelex as just a maintenance recently. I will do that every six months from now on.

Do your own research, see what others have to say. Read reviews from people who have tried it - Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EDTA 750mg (120 Vegetarian Capsules)

Don't expect your doctor or the medical establishment to give it a thumbs up. Too much money to lose in not cutting you open some day or selling you a sack of pharm pills.

Two years ago I was out of breathe, 256lbs, walking down/up the stairs to get my mail. Now 209lb, I run/walk 45 min a day thanks to eating better and things like this (chelation).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top