JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Benjamin Trail XL 1100. Only 200 pellets through this heavy rifle. Wood stock and feels like a real gun (heavy) and I promise that if you are not a grown man, cocking this break barrel will be VERY difficult. Nitro piston and integrally suppressed barrel that throws .22 pellets 1100fps!!!!

I have 100+yrd kills off this bad boy (138yrds confirmed with laser..took a crows head completely off leaving only the bottom part of the beak!!!) and yes, it was a lucky shot ;) as I was actually going for a heart / lung shot and over compensated for drop. This rifle has claimed possum, raccoon, feral cats and a coyote.

Comes with a really nice scope 9x40 with AO adj lens, sling and CUSTOM "Charlie da Tuna" competition trigger (3lbs smooth pull) and two full cans pellets. (nice ones not the gamo / Crossman crap).

This is a $290 gun not including scope upgrade and custom trigger. I am selling for $250.00 as it is new. You the buyer gets it for $35 less than new, no cost shipping and custom trigger and two NEW cans of pellets ($30 value). Willing to meet up

I could be interested in a .22 pistol trade and I could throw in some cash to make it even (depending on pistol and condition)

Pellet, Rifle, GAMO, Targets, Hunting, Crossman

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.