JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a great condition 11-87 Special Purpose 12ga shotgun for sale.

This shotgun has a brand new SpeedFeed 13"LOP buttstock along with a Speedfeed fore end. It looks identical to the pictures below, but is 1"shorter in the buttstock. An awesome mod to get rid of the crazy long factory stock.

Also, these SpeedFeed stocks have been discontinued so you are looking at a very rare combo of gun and stock.

If I keep modding it, I'm going to keep it! Jump on this one before I change my mind!

Specs are:

12GA
22" barrel length
Black finish
Black Synthetic stock
Cutts ported turkey choke

Round count somewhere between 500 and 1000, so barely broken in for these guns.

This particular model has the somewhat unusual 22" barrel length, combined with the all black finish. These were only made for a few years back in the 90's before they became the SPS-T and then only available in camo from there on out. Kind of a neat gun and one you don't find very often.

This one also has the metal trigger guard if that is of interest.

Overall a great gun and super clean. All metal parts are in excellent shape, with the exception of a small nick on the trigger guard. Stock has some scratches and marks from nearly 20 years of safe storage and short hunting trips.

Looking for $550 cash, or trades towards:
Beretta 1301
Franchi Affinity
Benelli M2
Glock 20 or 40 gen4
Ammo in 9mm, 12ga, 300blk, 40, 10mm
Remington 870 marine with rifle sights
Trijicon RMR (LED models only)
Vortex PST 6-24 FFP Mil

I'm not sure why there looks to be spots of rust / discoloration in some of the pics below. I assure you this is pristine except for the small nick in the trigger guard.

20161101_194248.jpg 20161101_194231.jpg 20161101_194305.jpg 20161101_194215.jpg

Last Edited:
You wont find a better condition 11-87 anywhere for this price!

Special for NWFA members, I have it listed elsewhere as well but not for this price!

I'll donate $20 of the proceeds of this sale back to the site as well if it sells here.

Last Edited:
I also have a 26" version of this gun that I shoot the crap out of. It has been a workhorse for nearly 2 decades for me and way more reliable than I could have hoped. This gun was to be my back-up and my primary 11-87 just won't break so this has largely collected dust.

Lots of interest in this one, but it is still available guys!

Trade list updated also.

Thanks man, you too.

As long as the ad is up, it is available. I'll pull the ad the minute it finds a new lucky owner.

Still available guys!

Open to other gun related trades. Looking for a like new EoTech exps and threaded barrel rifles in calibers larger than 223.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top