JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$4000
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a 1985 Pencil Barrel Glock, AFXXX Serial number, it is mostly complete, but I will touch on what I believe is missing from the package first;
No label on box.
Does not have weekend sights.
Does not have the elusive 1985 manual but has a 1986 manual with it.
What it does have is;
Nice condition Gen 1 Pencil Barrel, of course matching numbers, no excessive wear anywhere, looks to have all original black internals. Period correct box. Period correct magazines- Austria over Glock, plain flat bottom, and correct first gen loader.
I am asking $4000, but am willing to take trades or any combination of trades and cash. I am also willing to accept Silver and Gold in bullion, coin, or bar form. I can accept cards over the phone for 3%, and can take discreet PayPal or just about any other form of payment, but you may have to wait if it needs to clear. I have a small gun shop and would be happy to take fair value trades of stock Glocks, or other run of the mill popular guns, anything from 10/22's to Glock's, Beretta's, Sig's, HK's, Desert Eagles, Smiths, FN's, just looking for stock for my store. Please message here ( PLEASE don't respond or post on this add) or feel free to text me at (509)475-8125. I am an FFL and can ship , but I will require you to pay for shipping and insurance, as I am not risking something like this through the postal service. I tried to take pics of everything, if I missed any pics of anything you would like to see text me and I will provide them. I am a novice to moderate collector, but not an expert by any means, so any positive feedback would be appreciated. I am thinning out my Glock collection, which is a fair one of about 35 collectible Glocks. If you are looking for anything in particular please text and I will see if I have it. I have this cross listed and plan to leave this up for a couple weeks and then will take it to Gunbroker, I was hoping for trades though, so respond if you are interested.
Thank you for looking,
Jason
View attachment 632458 View attachment 632459 View attachment 632460 View attachment 632461 View attachment 632462 View attachment 632463 View attachment 632464 IMG_1793.jpg IMG_1794.jpg IMG_1795.jpg IMG_1796.jpg IMG_1797.jpg IMG_1798.jpg IMG_1799.jpg IMG_1800.jpg IMG_1801.jpg IMG_1802.jpg IMG_1803.jpg IMG_1804.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads